• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rolling BLING

LOL Had these at my shop today!!
Unbelievablely BIG and HEAVY,LOL
28 inch rim,total height 37 inches.
I like big wheels but this is way over the top.
Anyway just thought I would post for HA HA sake.

Attachments

• rolling bling.jpg
    rolling bling.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 459
  • rolling bling1.jpg
    rolling bling1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
dawggpie said:
i don't think it's gonna fit...
Sure it will, he just needs fender flares. Luckily, there are some GM flares in the FS forum right now. :)

BTW, who buys those wheels and for what vehicle? A pimped out city bus?

Kuhmo 325/35/28 They are for hummers.I think it may fit cut here hammer there,add a 30 inch lift and BAM!!!
The tire and wheel weigh about 160 pounds,YES 160!!
On the brochure it says upgraded brakes needed,DUH!!

In the world of bling, you can ALWAYS make bigger rims fit. In fact if you got lower profile tires you could just squeeze in 30" rims. :D

Funniest thing about that photo is that wheel is almost as big as the NSX... or is it the NSX is lower than a hummer rim? :D It's all in the wording. ;)

lol @ <B>whealy</B>'s comment.

stacy'snsx said:
Kuhmo 325/35/28 They are for hummers.I think it may fit cut here hammer there,add a 30 inch lift and BAM!!!
The tire and wheel weigh about 160 pounds,YES 160!!
On the brochure it says upgraded brakes needed,DUH!!
Ahhhh, I figured it is for a Hummer. Stupid truck with stupid rims.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Ahhhh, I figured it is for a Hummer. Stupid truck with stupid rims.
Steve

Now I know you're not referring to the HMMWV, or H1 for you civilians. If I had a need for an offroad vehicle, that would be my first pick.

hmmwv%203.jpg

CAT dump-truck goes b-L-i-N-g !!!

hmmm... THAT'S only the spare tyre!!! :biggrin: No wonder many owners just carry a can of fix-a-flat now, lol...!

Stacy, any idea what the weight is of that wheel/tyre combo? Also, is it front or rear? Just curious as it'd be interesting to know how much force would be required to get them (the wheels) moving & how much the rotational mass would be. . . :eek:

Re: CAT dump-truck goes b-L-i-N-g !!!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... THAT'S only the spare tyre!!! :biggrin: No wonder many owners just carry a can of fix-a-flat now, lol...!

Stacy, any idea what the weight is of that wheel/tyre combo? Also, is it front or rear? Just curious as it'd be interesting to know how much force would be required to get them (the wheels) moving & how much the rotational mass would be. . . :eek:
They will need a few GALLONS of fix-a-flat to fix that thing. :biggrin:
Talk about the "FORCE", I think you need an entire team of Jedis plus the Dark Lord of Sith to move that thing. May the FORCE be with the Hummer dude!
Steve

Back