• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Roof Paint Pic Needed

Aloha All,

I'm in the process of repainting my roof back to the original black and need to know where the factory separated the colors in the area where the hatch sits. Hoping someone with a '91-'94 could help by posting a pic of the line between the color of the car and roof line.

Many Thanks in advance!!!!

Deuce

Everything in that area is black, both on the pillar side and the window side. The dividing line between white and black is lip under engine cover.hatch.jpg

HTH

Here's the factory black border on my (formerly) red NSX:

AM-JKLUKVqU0LyuAH7IF-3DFdxQHpBHzb44mapMb3K-iBgdwF0gxv7hegmVBPYj1SD4_vARWrRUQJGMnOylnJpOyzMvMQGhy0Mc0o4gHXSqCqUgBSyq0b-WlLdFvkuWGRGZYmlIVW8zCNTawhQ_0ld__vQ9b=w1279-h960-no

WOW!!! This shows everything.....NICE!!! Thanks very much for this. Roof top getting painted today.

If you need other ones, let me know. I was just in Honolulu a month ago- next time I will let you know!

If you need other ones, let me know. I was just in Honolulu a month ago- next time I will let you know!

Ironically enough, last time I was in Honolulu I bumped into another NSX owner, Steve Lee in the lobby of my hotel. I recognized him for NSXPO. Small world.

Hope you hit up Rainbow Drive In!

Back