• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rossion q1 The next (better) thing to an NSX

I think I have finally found a car that (so far) may exceed the capabilities of the NSX, and although I sold mine, My mission was to eventually own another. That may be changed now. Of course I will have to do some more research and maybe listen to the reviews....but a new car, strikingly similar in looks and hopefully performance also. As long as the price tag is not 100K or more it may be the next best thing, and have a warranty! If you are familar with a Noble then you know. the website explains where the design came from etc....

http://www.rossioncars.com/pages/models/models.html

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VrUi55wqWY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VrUi55wqWY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I knew that body looked familiar, just couldn't pin it down. Good catch John. Noble M400 or M12.

noble-m12-m400-photo-tuning-servicing-race-preparation.jpg

Sounds nice! :biggrin: Looks are ok, the rear quarters don't appeal to me though.

Yep, it's the evolution of the Noble series.
It's great to see that the interior has received some attention.
I've never had the pleasure of driving an M12 or M400, but have tried one on for size.
It's a race car for the street, no doubt :biggrin:
The Noble interior was a tad kitcar-esque, but obviously all business.....so this looks to have just improved on an already impressive package.

Make mine RED, and minus the rear wing!
Brian

Doesn't someone on here own a Noble? I remember seeing a video of one on a group drive passing an NSX. It sounded pretty mean.

This car comes up in topic often here on Prime. So, at the risk of being redundant, do you really want a car that has absolutely no trunk space??

So, at the risk of being redundant, do you really want a car that has absolutely no trunk space??
What is "NO space" ??

Comparing some mid-engine cars:
NSX has 5.0 cu-ft in rear trunk... most longitudinal mid-ending have no rear trunk.
Audi R8 has 6.7 cu-ft @ front, and some space behind seats
Porsche Cayman has "a lot"
Lambo, Ferrari - if you get the custom luggage, it can work

BTW - was the Rossion in the Stark garage in Iron Man? IIRC he had a Audi R8, Saleen S7, Cobra (crushed), and a dark gray car < Rossion Q ? or Noble ? > ??

That would be my wife, Josh. Me, I drive a turbo NSX which is now as fast as an M500 Noble. Engine note is all dependent upon the exhaust. Quite a few NSX owners have heard our Noble since it was at 2 XPOs, both with the original exhaust and now with the new exhaust. The new exhaust sound alot like some of the NSXs since it uses the same Magnaflow exhaust but it has a higher pitch, I think because of the turbochargers. Don't need no trunk, it's not like I drive a Vette and need to put golf clubs in the car, room for enough behind the seats but I agree that the interior finish could be better. Spade Creations did an NSX in CF which was simply stunning.

Brian, I suspect that you got to sit in Craig's car since I see that you are in Northville. Craig and my wife have identical cars except we have Sparco Milano seats. Keep an eye on the Midwest thread and you can try to hook up with us at Bakers.

The Rossion is an M400 essentially. Since you can order any of the Duratec engines for the car, you can actually get around 700 hp (3.5 Duratec with twin turbo setup and custom tune)

Brian, I suspect that you got to sit in Craig's car since I see that you are in Northville. Craig and my wife have identical cars except we have Sparco Milano seats. Keep an eye on the Midwest thread and you can try to hook up with us at Bakers.
I've seen a charcoal-colored Noble stalking the streets around Northville, but the one my wife and I tried on for size was at the Superformance display at Autorama a couple years back.
If we weren't shopping for an NSX right now, we would be saving our pennies for a Noble I'm sure. Any chance for a ride in one would be enthusiastically appreciated :biggrin:

Brian

I've seen a charcoal-colored Noble stalking the streets around Northville, but the one my wife and I tried on for size was at the Superformance display at Autorama a couple years back.
If we weren't shopping for an NSX right now, we would be saving our pennies for a Noble I'm sure. Any chance for a ride in one would be enthusiastically appreciated :biggrin:

Brian

I would rather get one with a honda or toyota motor:tongue:

Back