• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2K wheels on NSX??

Last I recall, this wasn't possible. :confused:

Not because of the non-staggered wheels the S2000 comes
with, but because the hub for the NSX and S2000 are different. :frown:

xxx said:
Last I recall, this wasn't possible. :confused:

Not because of the non-staggered wheels the S2000 comes
with, but because the hub for the NSX and S2000 are different. :frown:

The S2000 has staggered wheels. And they can be made to fit, but it won't be ideal. There's a pic of a Formula Red with '00-'03 JDM wheels, and there was a pic of a Berlina NSX with '04 S2000 wheels here but the Berlina pic is gone now. :(

dave22 said:
The S2000 has staggered wheels. And they can be made to fit, but it won't be ideal. There's a pic of a Formula Red with '00-'03 JDM wheels, and there was a pic of a Berlina NSX with '04 S2000 wheels

Uhhh, no S2000 has staggered wheels. :confused:

'00 S2000 ---> 225/50R16 & 245/45R16
'05 S2000 ---> 215/45R17 & 245/40R17

Anyhow, I see the pic, so that defeats my previous post. :smile:
(which I'm glad because those wheels look nice on the NSX) :biggrin:

Okay, you mean staggered diameters. I was talking about width. ALL S2000s have staggered widths but the same diameter. Just like '02 and up NSXs ;)

I've seen a pic of a 91-94 red NSX with '00-'03 S2k wheels on it. I have no idea what spacers or adapters were neccessary to make it work, but it looked fantastic. I have looked, but can't seem to find the pic anymore.

the 00-03 wheels are nasty but the 04-up rims are so hot!

i meant they look okay on the s2000 but not on the NSX...

They fit and look fine with 25mm spacers. TCS will need to be disabled everytime you drive. I know because I put some on for a whole 25 mintues one day just to see how it looked on my car (we had a spare set of s2k wheels at our shop at the time), and then took them off and put my oem 16/17's back on, still using the 25mm spacer :smile: . They won't fit on a NSX unless you have 10mm or larger spacers.

I did the opposite with a customers car while wheels were getting painted. The hub center is different from fronts to rears on the S2K, (found out the hard way).

Customer's S: http://www.2nrwerks.net/unfugged.htm

Lol, i have something unrelated... well kind of. I've sold my volks to a friend who has a S2K, but i found out i had no rims.. so i borrowed his. I'm pretty sure it's a 16' that i have right now, it looks pretty alright, and confuses people. What honda is this? :biggrin:
IMG_2375.jpg

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
Lol, i have something unrelated... well kind of. I've sold my volks to a friend who has a S2K, but i found out i had no rims.. so i borrowed his. I'm pretty sure it's a 16' that i have right now, it looks pretty alright, and confuses people. What honda is this? :biggrin:
IMG_2375.jpg

It might work but look how sucked in the back wheels look. that looks awful.

Back