• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sa nsx mechanic

Just move here in sa about three months now. I'm looking for someone that can work on nsx beside acura dealer. Also looking for nsx tuner cause I might go FI next year. Thanks

Justin at Tuning Concepts in Austin is a good bet for tuning, but I'm not aware of any NSX mechanics nearby. Welcome, by the way :).

Welcome to town. Fortunately, I haven't really needed any work done, so I'm sorry to say I don't know of any good shops. What part of town would I expect to see you?

There's a guy in HTOWN named Jason and goes by the name of stOOpid on Honda-Tech which is really good. Other then him you have prob the best tuner in the south (And maybe in the country) out of Dallas, Texas. His name is Tony Palo and owns a shop called T1 Race Development. He use to be Kenny Tran's (Of Jotech Motorsports) Pitcrew boss and tuner. Id make the 6 hour drive and have him work on my car if I was in that area.

I live on ih35 and take 410 west to work everyday. My buddys and I used to go to huy at inline to get our car tune when I still live in victoria. I just want to look for someone local or in austin so I dont have to go that far. Thanks

Go see Scott at HNA Automotive here in San Antonio.

Ex-dealer NSX tech who set up his own shop.

Did great work on my NSX recently!

210-543-1565 work phone.

Go see Scott at HNA Automotive here in San Antonio.

Ex-dealer NSX tech who set up his own shop.

Did great work on my NSX recently!

210-543-1565 work phone.

HNA Automotive recently performed a 60K service and header install on my NSX last month. Car runs great. Shop is very clean and uncluttered. Good alternative to dealers.

I used him when I lived in S.A. He helped flush my abs system out. The experience was a pleasant one! Half the price of Acura!

Back