• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad Day today/ IT RAINED!!!

Ok i know u guys might think I’m psycho, or just plain crazy. :biggrin:
But I have never driven my car in the rain. Until today!!! :mad:
I just don’t want to get they undercarriage dirty and muddy.
It may sound weird but every time I plan on taking the NSX out I have religiously checked the weather.
Normally on Friday’s I take the NSX to work.
So last night the weather forecast said: Friday: Cloudy, Saturday: Rain, Sunday: Rain. and again I checked the weather today b 4 I left my house @ 12 noon and it still said: Friday: Cloudy, Saturday: Rain, Sunday: Rain.
But… guess what. It’s RAINNING!!!! :frown:

Oh well Just venting. I can always clean it. He he he he…. :biggrin:

I was in a similar situation the first month I owned my 98-T. It was back in November 98 and the car had only 400 miles on it! Consider it as your NSX's "christening" or "baptism" or "circumcision" ...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

definitely psycho. :rolleyes: :biggrin: should definitely get some immediate medical attention! :biggrin: :biggrin: (j/k)

so what it rained! blah, not a drop in south bay so far. hehehe, :biggrin:

Hrant said:
I was in a similar situation the first month I owned my 98-T. It was back in November 98 and the car had only 400 miles on it! Consider it as your NSX's "christening" or "baptism" or "circumcision" ...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

"circumcision"!!?! lol :biggrin: :biggrin: ouch!

hey at least you guys don't have to worry about tumble weed hitting your bumper. Man, I can't wait to get back home to the bay. 5 more months! Don't ever visit Idaho in the winter or in the spring =).

ss5153 said:
:wink: dude, I think it stopped raining, after you pray a thousandth time! Now, go buy the lottery! :frown: If it does rain when you get off work, drive real careful, cuz I just read this thread, terrible incident! :frown: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49389

WOO HOO!!!
I guess all that thousand prayers helped he he he. :biggrin:
I got off work last night @ 10pm and it had stopped raining :eek: and the freeway was dry all the way home. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I guess the Cherry had not been poped yet!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:cool:

amgnsx said:
WOO HOO!!!
I guess all that thousand prayers helped he he he. :biggrin:

I should have had you say a prayer for me. I drove on Friday - like I do on most Fridays, covered the car and it rained. I was soaked taking the cover off (cover was soaked too). You should have seen me running across the parking lot when the rain started - what a sight. Now I have to spend another Saturday cleaning it up again.

Last edited:
I'm the same way. I also check the weather before planning a drive in my car. But my car got baptized the day I picked it up from the dealer. I was at work that Friday and on the way home in the evening, it rained really hard all the way home. Needless to say the commute traffic was very bad and I was very paranoid driving in these conditions in my brand new car. A very scary experience... :D

Back