• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad news for guys who bought your NSX as a chick magnet

Hey guys, I just found this amazing survey asking women what they thought was more important in a boyfriend/husband:

Money vs. Sense of Humor: 9/10 women said sense of humor was more important!!!!

Good news guys!!! I'm quitting my job and I just bought a lot of good joke books on amazon. Oh man, I can't wait for all that sweet ass.

Greetings

This is from CNW Research -- they look at vehicles to see how "green" they really are -- cost per mile from build to scrap. The NSX is only a little more than the Green Hybrids (Ultra Polluters). A Hummer is more efficient than a Prius.

Cheers,
Martin

Attachments

• UltraPolluters.jpg
    UltraPolluters.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 116
No, not a chick magnet. However, my last gf is obsessed with the idea of us having sex in it..... still. Is there enough room???? lol Seriously.....

So are you telling us you never tried? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess I have it made...my girlfriend is the one that told me to buy my 91 NSX! In turn, she is not upset that it sits in the garage for months on end...and its her house! Got to love karma and good looking educated women :biggrin:

Dam :cool:

Do you always believe everything you read or hear ?

Generally in public, people tend to say nice things about others and the environment so as to be viewed as caring righteous humans. In private, they could careless about fuel efficient vehicles. If they have the money, most would still buy gas guzzling SUVs or fast sexy sports cars or both. It's an illness really. A very addictive incurable mental illness. One which most if not all of us here at NSXPrime have. Fast sexy sports cars like the NSX will always be a magnet for chicks and guys. Trust me I'm a doctor.

I agree. I turn into a fool when I get around a car or car part I want. It's like I have been slipped a drug. I get all stupid. I try hard not to and it's a good thing there is not an exotic dealership around here cause I would be broke, but happy.

Anyways on the chick magnet thing, the F car is a whole different ball of wax than the NSX. I catch girls staring all the time. They want to talk but my wife chases them away. :biggrin: If I were single I would have blisters for sure.

I understand that and thats great for you, but theres nothing wrong when a female shares the same enthusiasm as a guy does as in cars.:rolleyes:
I am not talking about superficially being into cars for status wise and neither is Big D. We are simply stating that it is cool when they can share the same hobby as we do and be into the NSX or cars as we are.

As for a chick magnet I don't think it is either nor do I care......I do agree guys are more into the car than girls overall.
Actually it's kinda sad in a way. It would be great to hear once in a while, take me for a ride in the NSX.:frown:

Look on the bright side, davidf: at least you're not racking up miles.
My girl INSISTS we take the "good" car whenever we go someplace nice or on some sort of trip.
My other cars are kinda crappy, though.:redface:

No, not a chick magnet. However, my last gf is obsessed with the idea of us having sex in it..... still. Is there enough room???? lol Seriously.....

Can answer to that very quickly - YES - there is enough room for it :biggrin:

Just park the car in a comfortable place, put the gear into 1st, don't use the handbrake, put the seats all the way back as far as they can go.

Just make sure that your GF takes off her shoes so she won't kick in the windshield when she reaches the Big Moment :smile:

I agree. I turn into a fool when I get around a car or car part I want. It's like I have been slipped a drug. I get all stupid. I try hard not to and it's a good thing there is not an exotic dealership around here cause I would be broke, but happy.

Anyways on the chick magnet thing, the F car is a whole different ball of wax than the NSX. I catch girls staring all the time. They want to talk but my wife chases them away. :biggrin: If I were single I would have blisters for sure.

So the freaks who put scuderia shields on thier vettes and nsx are onto something,,hmmm

NSX's are for 100% damn sure chick magnets.
Unfortunately, the poles are reversed.

LOL. Exactly.

My wife prefers us going places in her civic than the NSX.:rolleyes: She is "not" into cars, period. If I had an Enzo, she could care less.

Sounds familiar. If I had an Enzo I don't think my wife would have married me. She's been a passenger in the NSX about 6 times and has never driven it (should change this year).

Owning ANY exotic or nice car BUT living in an apartment, renting or living with parents is a big no no...hahaha

Hey, shut up! lol. I'm proud to live with my parents. After all, me and my dad are in the same profession (movie industry), and when we work on the same movie.. I get to leave the NSX at home and he drives. Couldn't do that if I lived on my own. The ladies don't seem to care either.

Owning ANY exotic or nice car BUT living in an apartment, renting or living with parents is a big no no...hahaha

Find a home like my rent controlled apartment in Pacific Heights in San Francisco for less than a million or a million and a half dollars. I don't think so. Women don't seem to mind in the least bit.:tongue:

Greetings

This is from CNW Research -- they look at vehicles to see how "green" they really are -- cost per mile from build to scrap. The NSX is only a little more than the Green Hybrids (Ultra Polluters). A Hummer is more efficient than a Prius.

Cheers,
Martin

There is NO WAY this is correct.

Just park the car in a comfortable place, put the gear into 1st, don't use the handbrake, put the seats all the way back as far as they can go.

Just make sure that your GF takes off her shoes so she won't kick in the windshield when she reaches the Big Moment :smile:

LoL, wanna know what's funny? I was thinking to myself.... WTF is he talking about shoes? Kicking in windshield? Then in my mind, various positions started to run through the gears in my head...and then..... OOOOOOH lol. I never thought about that one.... hmmmmmm Sometimes it's the simpliest ways that I think about last lol.

The first mistake of that article is that if you want to know what is a chick magnet, YOU DON'T ASK A CHICK.

Seriously, when was the last time what a woman said and what she really meant were the same thing?! These geniuses are polling chix in this article?! why don't they poll people with Alzheimers about the kinds of things they forget.

Cars are not chick magnets. Kids, puppies, and bank accounts are chick magnets (bank accounts ensure the survival of the kids and puppies). A car just points to the bank account so it's nothing more than a chick-compass. When they ask what that low slung sexy thing is you are driving, they have most likely changed the channel before you can say the "da" in "Honda".... your only shot may be that they may somehow associate (wrongly) Honda dependability with your dependablity. It's a stretch, but I've done it.

lol... this may be the single greatest post i have seen on this forum :)

WOW thats a tight space. I know I CAN'T do it in there. I tried couple of times (different girls, both small but I couldn't do it) I m 6'1. For me you have to open the passenger side door have her facing the the driver side and doggy style. Yeah, you are techinically not in the car (only she is) but thats the only way I can have sex in there. Now oral sex is a different story. Oh yeah its easier to look out for cops when you are standing outside so you can do 2 things at the same time.:tongue:

Back