• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad news for guys who bought your NSX as a chick magnet

Russian 007, may I ask what the exact circumstances were when this photo was taken? I am curious. Are they friends? were they strangers? did you suggest the NSX shot or did they?

Russian 007, may I ask what the exact circumstances were when this photo was taken? I am curious. Are they friends? were they strangers? did you suggest the NSX shot or did they?

Details... details... sheesh... lol... j/k... this was one of the many outings... they are "friends" :tongue:, they actually wanted to take the pic and had to talk me into it because they knew how I was about my car... I did however get a free car wash out of the deal... which made the deal... and that's the pictures I wish I had, but I wasn't allowed... lol... :biggrin:

Details... details... sheesh... lol... j/k... this was one of the many outings... they are "friends" :tongue:, they actually wanted to take the pic and had to talk me into it because they knew how I was about my car... I did however get a free car wash out of the deal... which made the deal... and that's the pictures I wish I had, but I wasn't allowed... lol... :biggrin:

Well its a fine picture but next time tell them to save the rated PG family-album smile for a wedding. When in a tight black dress leaning over another girl bent over a red NSX, they should have a startled "oops I just got caught" bad-girl look on their face instead. The body is correct, the smile is off. Tell'em to fix that next time. :)

Well its a fine picture but next time tell them to save the rated PG family-album smile for a wedding. When in a tight black dress leaning over another girl bent over a red NSX, they should have a startled "oops I just got caught" bad-girl look on their face instead. The body is correct, the smile is off. Tell'em to fix that next time. :)

I'll relay the message... lol... they were both actually giggling like little school girl in this pic... that's why the PG smile... :wink:

I'll relay the message... lol... they were both actually giggling like little school girl in this pic... that's why the PG smile... :wink:

Were you taking the pic? I would have just dropped the camera and walked away with a dissapointed look on my face. Wait for them to ask what's wrong. Then you can ask them if they are nice girls are bad girls. No chick wants to be the nice girl. If you insist they are, their womanly pride will force them to have to prove you wrong. Before you know it, they are doing things you couldn't get them to do if you asked in a million years. After you have the ball rolling, every once in a while you still have to throw in the dissaproving "you gotta be kidding"..... this gives them the space to try harder. But use that sparingly...

Not that I have done this before... :wink: just thought I would share some info since you were kind enough to share your picture. :biggrin:

"Nearly 9 in 10 women (88 percent) say they'd rather chat up someone who owns the latest fuel-efficient car versus the latest sports car."

Not the ones I know. And I'm an old guy with kids! All the neighborhood mommy's want a ride in mine.

That is exactly what I thought... plus even with that statistic... as we all know... just because women SAY one thing (i'll just leave this comment at that)... lol... actions speak louder than statistics... :rolleyes:

Yeah, even the woman giving road head is a bit of a challenge because of how tall the center console is. You know though, still can't beat a big bench seat in full size pick up truck :biggrin:

Sometimes I wonder if putting a few wrinkles on my hood would be worth it sometimes........... or if I need to goto carbon fiber :biggrin:

Yeah, that center consolse sucks but it works perfectly fine. I thought about the hood but there is no ass worth $600+ if it dents or scratches my hood but like you said would be a good time to go CF. But I rather get head anyway :biggrin:

Want a chick magnet... get a yacht!:tongue:

and some liquor and lots of $$$ and a helicopter on the yacht next to 2 ferraris and maids and and and and and and and its 2008 party til 2012 its all over then so make your riches fast! OOPS im babbeling.......

Last edited:
The NSX is for a fact a dude magnet. The problem is I'm a dude that likes chicks. Some some unexplainable reason guys that are driving by themselves are always looking at the car or when I'm parked ask me questions about it.
While a guy who has a girl in his car will avoid driving next to me. I don't care much for the attention to be honest to you all.

Dont let chicks see this they will be repulsed.
garageimage.php
I will make sure I hide the Chevy and the NSX and roll the 97 Tacoma 4 banger everywhere I go, ladies love it because I only wash it once a year to save water and its gets great MPGs. Actually I really do roll the Tacoma about 90% of the time, great little truck.

First off my apologies for bringing this back if you guys considered it a dead thread. First post here so...:: puts flame suit on ::

I can't seem to find the post but this person was spot on. Females will be the first ones to praise someone for their choice of GREEN vehicle and bash us for driving what they deem to be "inefficient wastes of money" (or at least thats how my ex-GF put it shortly before she made the transition from GF to ex-GF status thanks to me). Yet behind closed doors or shall we say, tinted windows, they will be the first ones to whine and bitch about why we won't buy them the biggest, most loaded Mercedes SUV(currently the GL550 weighing in at close to 3 tons and getting terrible gas mileage). It is precisely this contradiction that makes the poll that GM took completely absurd if not at least unreliable.

Also, if I am not mistaken weren't the 02+ or even previous models of C32A/C32B motors classified under the LEV or ULEV status BECAUSE of their fuel efficiency? This is Honda/Acura we are talking about. They practically created the idea of having a fuel efficient car that is fun to drive.

-Alex

Last edited:
nsx is a man magnet.

anything above 60k becomes man magnets

35-60k = chick magnets. chicks know 35-60k is expensive enough to show you have $ but they also know your not rich enough to "upgrade" to a younger model every year. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: nothing rockets the insecurity factor faster then a couple of nice cars

bmws are chick magnets.

Last edited:
The poll is total bu****it. They are just giving the politically correct answer. But between a guy in a Prius and a guy in say, a Corvette, the 'Vette guy is going to get the girl. The Prius screams "I'm a wuss!" and "I am trying to be more attractive by driving the car you ladies say you are attracted to." Which just screams needy and insecure. Whereas the 'Vette says masculine and "I don't give two s**ts what anyone else thinks." Which characteristics are more attractive to women? The latter, of course.

Think this applies more to younger, more immature women, then the grow up and out of it? That just isn't the case. It applies more as a woman gets older.

I agree that the NSX isn't a chick magnet and it really isn't a very good chick compass. Ideally it would say to them that you are more of a guy of means who is able to date, maintain, and support them, but because they don't understand it I think it confuses them. They don't know where to rank it on the "take care of me" scale. Alas, BMWs are a better compass because chicks know what those are and how to rank them on the "take care of me" scale. Chicks rank guys instantly when guys approach them. I think most know within five minutes whether or not they are interested, having already rated a guy on the information they pick up in a brief encounter.

No car is a chick magnet. All cars are chick compasses. They either point women more away from you or more toward you. Even when the compass points a little towards you though, you still have to have other qualities to have a strong magnetic pull for a woman. To a woman it isn't about the car, per se. It is what the car says about you that counts. You are what you drive.

Most guys don't understand women at all. The thing is, it isn't that difficult to figure them out. What gives men so much trouble is that a lot of the correct answers for what drives women are the opposite of what a rational man would think they are. Of course, these same things make perfect sense to women. Women are very counterintuitive until you actually take some time to figure them out. Once you educate yourself on how they work, which requires some suspension of disbelief until you get the hang of it, they are much easier to deal with and keep around.

My girlfriend loves driving my NSX. You don't know how many times I have gotten up in the late morning and found the car moved from where she ran an errand in it. Why does she like it so much? It is because whenever she goes out in it, she gets a lot of attention. One time a guy said to her, "A hot chick in a hot car. Whose is it, your husband's or your boyfriend's?" The answer he was probably hoping for was "Neither. I'm single." I think this kind of comment is typical of the things she hears or the looks she gets. She is almost invisible in her Honda Accord, but in the NSX all the guys look at the car (and her). Of course she loves this kind of attention, it feeds her ego.

Last edited:
the first paragraph said this: Nearly 9 in 10 women (88 percent) say they'd rather chat up someone who owns the latest fuel-efficient car versus the latest sports car.

Sarge says 9 in 10 women are either a) ugly b) stupid or c) both.
I have no need to look, I got my 1% girl and she is 100% none of the above and LOVES the NSX!

JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE

Guiness-Brilliant-1.jpg

I the nine years that I've owned my car it has attracted the attention of only 3 "hot chicks" to the point where it was clear they were going out of their way to find out who owned the car.

Each one was glowing, flirty and thought it was a Ferrari. They were gone instantly, I mean like smoke, when they found out it was a Acura.

The Prius screams "I'm a wuss!" and "I am trying to be more attractive by driving the car you ladies say you are attracted to." Which just screams needy and insecure. Whereas the 'Vette says masculine and "I don't give two s**ts what anyone else thinks."

Really? because a Vette around my neck of the woods screams I have a mid-life crisis, I wear a lot of Gold, I am too cheap to own a Porsche or Ferrari, and it comes across as "hick". It does NOT attract many women around here (although I would still drive one).

The Prius says (calling it like I hear it from the women here) "I am a more thoughtful responsible person", and *IT* is the car that says what you think the vette says... that "I don't give two shits what anyone else thinks" and I drive it anyway because it is the right thing to do and I am man enough to do it."

I'm not here to say one is right and the other is wrong, all of them are only assumptions and judgements. But I can GUARANTEE you that this is different region by region and around here you go to a club in a Prius and you are at least OK if not cool, but you go in a vette and no one will want to talk to you. I am sure Boston and wherever it is you are at are different. Just know that your assumtions on the image don't hold true everywhere.

Last edited:
With my first NSX back in 97 I was rewarded with the "key" to the pants of the boss's secretary at John Eagle Acura in Houston. She was a skinny little blonde who did anything I wanted....right up until the day I sold my car when she abruptly ended the trist. Easy cum, easy go. It was disspointing to lose two smooth bodies in such a short period though.

Money vs. Sense of Humor: 9/10 women said sense of humor was more important!!!!

For 8 of those 9, what that really means is 'I want both'

Last edited:
The poll is total bu****it. They are just giving the politically correct answer. But between a guy in a Prius and a guy in say, a Corvette, the 'Vette guy is going to get the girl. The Prius screams "I'm a wuss!" and "I am trying to be more attractive by driving the car you ladies say you are attracted to." Which just screams needy and insecure. Whereas the 'Vette says masculine and "I don't give two s**ts what anyone else thinks." Which characteristics are more attractive to women? The latter, of course.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qP-tyvBGla4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qP-tyvBGla4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back