• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad news for guys who bought your NSX as a chick magnet

When chicks see me in South FL driving the NSX, RED, and I am "kinda" young they think: ..> DOUCHE BAG <<..

.... BUT if i am driving with my wife, then their eyes give different looks, like, oh, "enthusiasts" .. go figure, that's why i have tinted windows, in the end, I didn't buy an NSX to impress chicks, i bought to impress jdm fanboys LOLOLOLO ok it's a joke, i bought b/c is my dream car and to impress ME ....

Oscar

ps: i've have been chased by a woman on a nice cayman s on monday, that was fun, she never looked @ the windows, she did just for the fun, that is more normal.

Re: well, let's not be so hasty to dismiss our...

I can atest to this. The Lambo easily gets 100x more attention than the NSX. The only attention the NSX ever gets is when they think its a Lambo or Ferrari, aside from going to the Acura dealer or the rare enthusist that actually knows what an NSX is.

on another note, any girl that pays any attention to you based on your car is generally one you want to stay far far away from.
If you find the handful that actually knows something about your car, hold on to her for shes a keeper....or knowledgable gold digger :frown:

Back