• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Salt and Pepper

Spent a little time with my Architect Sunday.
5758DSCF0012.JPG

5758DSCF0006.JPG

5758DSCF00051.JPG

5758DSCF0016.JPG

5758DSCF0014.JPG

5758DSCF00211.JPG

The Sup-Dog is my Younger brothers (My Architect). He picked out the SSR GT3s for his as well.
The wife decided on the Home.

Last edited:
That looks like a great spot for a home. Also, looks like you have plenty of room to make 3,4...........heck 10 cars garage:D Got an empty spot for me?

Thanks Bud. She has good taste, She better come up with some major $$$'s, Fast.

PoohBEAR said:
That looks like a great spot for a home. Also, looks like you have plenty of room to make 3,4...........heck 10 cars garage:D Got an empty spot for me?

Pooh that is Actually 3 Homes.
I will have to clear it up. The Home is designed by a mutual friend.
We were there to Check it out (Steal back ideals).
That home is pretty much exactly like the Home we are planning.
We are scheduled in a different Phase of the construction.

These are in Illinois, Right next to the Mississippi River, Honestly they are in a major flood area.

len3.8 said:
Spent a little time with my Architecht Sunday......
The Sup-Dog is my Younger brothers (My Architecht).....
Archie who?
Did he get his degree in Belgium (U of Anderlecht), Len?

Just taking the opportunity to publicly humiliate you in retribution for my pitiful jealousy of
"you turbo, me not"
crap.gif

laugh.gif

Ken, you are correct, and to think I was a spelling B champion.
I tend to spell the european way.
A bunch of dumba**es in my classes. :smile:

Last edited:
synergy004 said:
Hey Len

You been busy with the house thing too. Mine will be done in December. Only thing they did in the past month was grade my land and level it.

Saw your bro the other day, same ol crap at work. Hows Mr.X?

gil

What up Gillie? Yeah, very busy with the house thing. Not enough time in the day. Trying to get that brother down there to move to Colorado as well.
The X is fine, Just don't have much time to drive it.

Me and This Brother in the post are working like crazy to become Small developers. (Politics)

The NSX is scary fast under boost.

Len,

Would love to see a photo of the rear valence & exhaust, also I would like to know more about your car... i.e. turbo and intercooler setup etc.... It looks HOT!

If only I could build that beautiful home in Bay Area for under 2.5 mil. I'm guessing under 600k in Mo.depending on lot size.Congradulations and enjoy with Gods blessings.

Bobolinski said:
If only I could build that beautiful home in Bay Area for under 2.5 mil. I'm guessing under 600k in Mo.depending on lot size.Congradulations and enjoy with Gods blessings.

Well , not 2.5 mil, but you would be hard pressed to find something that size in Mo. for 600K on the river or overlooking it. This is on the Illinois side and the single family unit @ 2200 sqr. start at 400K (BUILT LIKE SH!T) Missouri is just like everywhere else, the housing prices are crazy here also.
600K goes a long way in most neighborhoods though. As long as it's not Ladue, Clayton, Wildwood, or Huntleigh.

(2) 4-5K sqr ft. homes are on target at 900k-1.2mil, the bluffs that overlook these homes, have homes from 1-10mil. or more. They are just hidden, with the exception of 2 that everyone can see, they give a gross display of wealth. :smile: I believe it is owned by St. Louisan (JOHN GOODMAN)

len3.8 said:
600K goes a long way in most neighborhoods though. As long as it's not Ladue, Clayton, Wildwood, or Huntleigh.

Yeah i definitely agree with that statement, in those area's listed housing is quite inflated in those areas.

Sweet house though :biggrin:

Btw len, i think that alot of the Porshe C4S's and Masarati's around where i live must want revenge or something, cuz i swear every porshe i pull up to hits the gas on me like crazy, i think they mistake me for you (well until they hear the exhaust... your $hit is retarded loud :biggrin:)

btw i'm getting a big arse NSX-R CF ricer wing this week so hopefully they wont be mistaken anymore :biggrin:

khappucino said:
Yeah i definitely agree with that statement, in those area's listed housing is quite inflated in those areas.

Sweet house though :biggrin:

Btw len, i think that alot of the Porshe C4S's and Masarati's around where i live must want revenge or something, cuz i swear every porshe i pull up to hits the gas on me like crazy, i think they mistake me for you (well until they hear the exhaust... your $hit is retarded loud :biggrin:)

btw i'm getting a big arse NSX-R CF ricer wing this week so hopefully they wont be mistaken anymore :biggrin:

Way to go Khappi!!!! Let me know when you get the wing, I want to see it.
You are in High rent district, there will be some major hardware in that area in a month or so. European Car show.
Unfortunately, there are so many black NSXes in the area, I think we all will get mistaken for one another... That is good, I can now officially tell my wife that "It wasn't me" that was Khappi at the hotel. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, there are so many black NSXes in the area, I think we all will get mistaken for one another... That is good, I can now officially tell my wife that "It wasn't me" that was Khappi at the hotel.

Len,

Don't forget about PT's too. Damn wonder how many white one in STL.

lol new use for NSX

use #53 Rock Solid Ultimate Alibi

bwuhahahahahaha

btw i got the Dreamzsports wing, since i'd rather buy new tires and stuff then spend $2300 on a wing, although the Procar one's look like the shizzle. :biggrin:

Back