• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Satelite antenna Option

Hello,

I am curious if the satelite antenna (Sirius XM) serves any other role other than receiving signal for satelite radio? For example, GPS or cell signal impacted? I don't listen to Sirius or XM and I was planning to not get this option $500.

Thanks

The roof tumor is only for Sat radio

I don't like these tumors and don't use sat radio, so I skipped the option

Interestingly, my LC 500 convertible does not have the tumor but does have the sat radio function

To your question is general, the amazing Ferrari SP90 has a multifunction roof tumor (I believe it also has a camera in it)

Thanks so much! I agree - esthetically I prefer the clean lines and functionally don't need one either.

The roof tumor is only for Sat radio

I don't like these tumors and don't use sat radio, so I skipped the option

Interestingly, my LC 500 convertible does not have the tumor but does have the sat radio function

To your question is general, the amazing Ferrari SP90 has a multifunction roof tumor (I believe it also has a camera in it)

Does the built in cellular modem use an external antenna? And if so where is it located?

Back