• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Save the date: May 29th Bridgewater Acura

Just wanted to throw this out there so everyone can plan accordingly. I've got something pretty cool planned at the dealership. It's been way too long till we had a really epic event here and this one will not disappoint. It's a Sunday, figure 8am-11ish and maybe a drive or something afterwards.

We need more events in this region. Stay tuned

Conflicts with MidEast event in Raleigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, sadly I know. My schedule is insane and this is essentially the only date that works. I'll be doing another one in Mid October.

Actually John, we may have 75 or more NSX's attending!! Just got a message that someone from Canada is planning to attend!!!!
This just became an "International - Regional NSXCA event".

Actually John, we may have 75 or more NSX's attending!! Just got a message that someone from Canada is planning to attend!!!!
This just became an "International - Regional NSXCA event".

I've changed the date to the 29th, need to change the title of this post.

Hey Michael, come on down to Raleigh for the MidEast NSX Meet! We'd love to have you. You are somewhat of an NSX celebrity now.

Last edited:
Hey Michael, come on down to Raleigh for the MidEast NSX Meet! We'd love to have you. You are somewhat of an NSX celebrity now.

Lol, I wish. Although it would make for an interesting Type S first drive. If I only had the time, I'd love to attend.

Hi Mike I’m looking forward to Bridgewater I’ll bring the drone for Aerial coverage

Just bumping this one, should be a big turnout.

Sounds good, will be going for sure.

Anyone coming from PA Pocono’s area maybe want to meet up to drive down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sweet I had plans for the weekend before, but I can make the 29th. Might have a +1 if I can get my pops to bring his out.

Last edited:
Just a few days away, would love to see everyone and kick off the season!

Hey Mark, I can take pics and write something about the event. I am no professional though.

Sam

Sam, that sounds great, any effort is appreciated. There may be others willing to share pix. And Alan Offsie may be there with his drone. A few overheads would be great.
I will not be there, but can coordinate any write up and pix to be sent to the editor.
Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm working ..please post pics here!!!

I may stop by and take some pictures. Drove our 91 NSX only 3,000 miles last week . That is more than previous owner drove in 11 years.

...and didn't you have to replace a clutch along the way???

20220518_201858.jpg
...and didn't you have to replace a clutch along the way???

Just clutch slave cylinder. Easy to do in Wendy's parking lot if you have co driver to help with bleeding. First time I had to push NSX from the middle of the road.

can I have a baconator and a side of master cylinder..:biggrin:

Back