• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saw 2 NSX's in one day!

I couldn't believe it. In Northern California I see maybe 1 NSX on the road about every 3-4 months. On Friday I spotted a red one going down 880 north (3:30PM), and then around 3:45 spotted another red one on Dixon Landing. I was really amazed to see 2 in one day. I wasn't driving mine though.

Hmm... me thinks you don't have good NSX radar. I live in the South Bay area and see an NSX other than mine at least 2 or 3 times a week, and seeing 2 or 3 a day is not all that uncommon either.

Of course, I hear in LA, they are pretty much like Civic's... :tongue:

princxixor said:
Hmm... me thinks you don't have good NSX radar. I live in the South Bay area and see an NSX other than mine at least 2 or 3 times a week, and seeing 2 or 3 a day is not all that uncommon either.

I'm on the road a lot and can spot cars easy. I really don't see that many NSX's on the road. The time before I saw those two, was about 1.5 months ago.

princxixor said:

uh yeah, here in L.A. they are unfortunatly more common albeit not as common as a corvette. although i havent seen a C6 Z06 yet, i usually see 2 or 3 NSX's a week. i just saw 5 at Autowave :wink:

Hi

I saw my first NSX in 2002.. Then a year later I had one myself :smile:

This is the one I saw back in 2002. (It is the red one if you are confused) :)

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_0035-640.JPG
    IMG_0035-640.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 360
diablo2469 said:
uh yeah, here in L.A. they are unfortunatly more common albeit not as common as a corvette. although i havent seen a C6 Z06 yet, i usually see 2 or 3 NSX's a week. i just saw 5 at Autowave :wink:
Interestingly, my experience is different. I rarely see NSXs on the road. Saw one on Saturday (605S 1:30PM @ whittier, in case you're reading this :)), but hadn't otherwise seen one recently other than at meets/runs. It seems that a good number of NSXs in SoCal are in OC.

princxixor said:

Ditto that. Not uncommon to see 2 or 3 on a slow day. :wink:

There are 3 NSX's in Fremont that I've seen more than once. A black one, silverstone, and red.

I never see more than 1 NSX per day; unless im at work where we always have 3-5 NSX's around. If you live in the Tri-state area we will have a ton of NSX's around on April 17 for NSX DAY :biggrin: All the NSX's you can handle.

Damage said:
There are 3 NSX's in Fremont that I've seen more than once. A black one, silverstone, and red.
The black one might be me, maybe. :smile: I have driven my NSX to Fremont/San Jose many times for customer visits, and I might be taking it down there again tomorrow. I usually take 680/Mission/880 to N. First Street.

I think I'm the only NSX in Mountain Home, IDAHO, AFB....lol. I can't wait to get out of here in a couple months and permanently move back to the Bay Area, CA. I miss home. By the way I just bought my nsx from a guy in socal.

I tat I ta NSX, I dit! I dit!

Hummmmmmm. I live in Des Moines Iowa and I saw a black one once. A vette is a rare sight yet alone a NSX. There are more John Deere's than sports cars here!

Attachments

• JD ani.gif
    JD ani.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 185
Back