• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saw an '01 NSX for $46,800...is that cheap or I am nuts??

I'm glad you found out before everything cleared. It's good to see that the dealer is acting with professionalism in this matter. Once again it shows, CARFAX is not the only thing to go by.

Alot off problems with the hood and fenders aligning right. The passenger door did not close all the way flush. Under the car once it was up on the lift were alot of scrapes and seamed very dirty. The bottom of the front bumper was way out off alignment. Also the side skirts on the bottom were scraped up real bad. Other things beside cosmetics were, they told me they had all the keys and books and said they would get them out to me. But then claimed they only had one key and nothing else. Just glad to return the car.

I would not touch a used car w/o a dealer inspection, top to bottom and front to rear. Then I would examine it in person on a rack, on the ground, on the road. That was how I bought my used '01. No surprises is the way to go. Full disclosure is the rule of thumb IMO.

DURIM91NSX said:
Buyer beware, I just returned the car back to the dealer and stopped payment on my check. After doing a alignment yesterday, alot of major concerns about the car. Dealer was helpful and did not hesitate to take the car back. The car fax is clean, but I beg to differ. My opinion is the car has been in a major accident.

So my eye about spotting the unusual looking wheel angles was correct? :eek:

I was wondering what was up since I saw the car parked outside the dealership again yesterday.

Back