• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SCA Meet Pics 9-4-08

Post your pics here

Thats it guys, I would have took more but my battery died. Alex brought his clean F355 there too =( and I couldn't take a picture.....oh wells theres always next month. Nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new people also. As always thanks to Steve Riter for putting it together, to South Coast Acura for having us and the vendors who came out.

Last edited:
Nice meeting everyone. haha my camera battery also died. I have uploaded a few. The rest will be uploaded later on my flickr:

dsc5423ot6.jpg

dsc5404pw0.jpg

dsc5411mf6.jpg

dsc5419nh4.jpg

dsc5439ji6.jpg

copyofdsc5449di4.jpg

copyofdsc5446zy0.jpg

dsc5458te3.jpg

dsc5459kq5.jpg

dsc5467qx2.jpg

I recognize that yellow nsx from ebay. So who's the lucky new owner? A little suspension tweaks would make it look amazing. Nice showing, and very tastefully modded group of cars that showed up. That type-r inspired nsx is sooo clean. Thanks for the pics.

This first-timer with a mostly stock car had a good time, and came back with lotsa ideas. :biggrin:

This first-timer with a mostly stock car had a good time, and came back with lotsa ideas. :biggrin:

Muahaha. So it begins. I can hear your wallet crying. :biggrin: I try to limit attending these because the little go-fast voices in my head can make me go broke really fast. :rolleyes: Well that and work/family keep me chained at home. :redface:

Think the last one I attended was in January. Hi all. *wave* :smile:

Ed

Muahaha. So it begins. I can hear your wallet crying. :biggrin: I try to limit attending these because the little go-fast voices in my head can make me go broke really fast. :rolleyes: Well that and work/family keep me chained at home. :redface:

Think the last one I attended was in January. Hi all. *wave* :smile:

Ed

Well, I have the 'advantage' of being a cheap bastard, and years of experience trying (not always successfully) to keep my wallet out of trouble. :biggrin: But it doesn't speak well when my daily has more mods...

Well, I have the 'advantage' of being a cheap bastard, and years of experience trying (not always successfully) to keep my wallet out of trouble. :biggrin: But it doesn't speak well when my daily has more mods...

My solution is to drive a slow car as a DD. (Honda Fit) That way EVERY time I get in the NSX it feels like I am on a rocket and all is good with the world again. :biggrin:

Back