• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Science of Speed Engine Hatch Struts, 97-01 Honda Center Caps

Selling my NSX so no longer need these:

*NEW* Science of Speed engine hatch struts

Purchased these new from SoS under a year ago and never installed them. Still in the original packaging. Selling the car and the struts are fine so I no longer need these ones. SoS is around $135. Asking $100 + shipping.

*NEW* Factory Honda NSX Centercaps from Japan.

These are for a 97-00 and feature the Honda logo, not HONDA written out. $200

Paypal and Venmo are fine and I'll cover the fees. Let me know if you need photos!

Last edited:
Sorry for not responding to PMs. I had an injury and selling these was not a priority. Life is getting back to normal. Price is $100 and 200 shipped respectively. I will list on eBay if they do not sell here at that price.

il take the engine struts if it falls through. Paypal ready

Still no payment from -m-

I don't do dibs because it usually ends up being a waste of my time, so if you want them and you're ready to go, PM for my Paypal and phone number. Always happy to sell to whoever is willing to cover shipping ahead of anyone else.

Still no payment from -m-

I don't do dibs because it usually ends up being a waste of my time, so if you want them and you're ready to go, PM for my Paypal and phone number. Always happy to sell to whoever is willing to cover shipping ahead of anyone else.

im unable to pm you, maybe im too new of a member? would you be able to text me at 8182163280 thanks

Back