• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Screw/Tab for under OEM Wing/3rd brake light - Part Number

There looks like 4 body colored tabs + screws on the underside of the oem wing which appears to hold the 3rd brake light in place.

Does anyone have the part number?

10 71703-sl0-003yn / cap, rr. Spoiler *y65p* (rio yellow pearl)

10 71703-sl0-003yl / cap, rr. Spoiler *b510p* (long beach blue pearl)

10 71703-sl0-003yg / cap, rr. Spoiler *r510* (new formula red)

10 71703-sl0-003yh / cap, rr. Spoiler *nh630m* (silverstone metallic)

10 71703-sl0-003ym / cap, rr. Spoiler *yr536p* (new imola orange pearl)

10 71703-sl0-003zb / cap, rr. Spoiler *nh547* (berlina black)

10 71703-sl0-003zk / cap, rr. Spoiler *nh565* (grand prix white)

Just FYI there was a thread a while back warning that these screws on the spoiler's underside are loose on many cars. I checked, and sure enough a couple of them were quite loose.

Thanks all!

I may have those if you need them. Do you need the covers or the screws and retaining clips?

Screw and cover for just one.

The other 3 seem to be there however I haven't checked to see if the screws are loose under the caps.

I have the screw. I have the cover but it is red, no value to you I am sure. If you want the parts, you can have them. PM and we can figure out a time.

The other 3 seem to be there however I haven't checked to see if the screws are loose under the caps.

I believe there are 5 screws and 5 covers
Mine vibrated loose, I lost a few covers and I had to repair several mounting tabs on the light as well.
Better check to see how bad yours is.

To do on yours -

Just FYI there was a thread a while back warning that these screws on the spoiler's underside are loose on many cars. I checked, and sure enough a couple of them were quite loose.

Yep. Worth checking into.
Recently acquired a 2002. Checked last evening. Two (out of five Phillips) screws tight. One took 1/2 turn, and two took 1/4 turn. No biggee here but a good reminder to check your junk above the trunk. :wink:

<style type="text/css">td {border: 1px solid #ccc ;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}</style>Hey guys, did you find that part's correct number? I need that as well, and I checked for that on a lot of manuals. However, I couldn't find anything. I even asked for a friend of mine who is a mechanic who specializes in these Japanese cars, and even he doesn't know that. I tried to put that screw into all types of wall plugs to see if it fits anywhere, and I could use a simple screw. However, it didn't fit anywhere, so I still had to look for that screw. I would actually like to buy a couple of them.

Last edited:
<style type="text/css">td {border: 1px solid #ccc ;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}</style>Hey guys, did you find that part's correct number? I need that as well, and I checked for that on a lot of manuals. However, I couldn't find anything. I even asked for a friend of mine who is a mechanic who specializes in these Japanese cars, and even he doesn't know that. I tried to put that screw into all types of wall plugs to see if it fits anywhere, and I could use a simple screw. However, it didn't fit anywhere, so I still had to look for that screw. I would actually like to buy a couple of them.

see post#3

If you're taking about a first gen NSX and it still has the original wipers, I would get the proper sized wiper inserts from a Honda or Acura dealer and replace them only.

Back