• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SCW Performance Titanium V2 Gradation Racing Lug Nuts

Hello all,

These are our newest design, fresh off the CNC. V2 Titanium Lug Nuts with Gradient Burn Finish. Not only are these super sexy, but these are the most affordable titanium lugs you can buy today!

Our Lightweight Titanium Lug Nuts are CNC machined Aircraft GR5 Titanium that feature a raw torched titanium finish. The lugs are 45mm long with a M12x1.5 or M12x1.25 thread pitch. Open-ended design works with extended studs. All Ti products are made of the highest quality 6AL4V grade Titanium alloy for superior strength and durability. Additionally, the ends of each lug nut has a knurl finish for easy grip when installing by hand.

Titanium lug nuts are much lighter than steel and even stronger. They do not strip easily like aluminum or corrode like steel. The torched finish can even be seen after installation. Weighs only a few ounces per lug. Each set comes complete with 20 Pieces, and installs using a standard 17mm Hex Socket. The head of each lug nut is also tapered to allow for a easier install of the socket tool for installation.

Lugs will come in a complete set of 20 Pieces.
M12 x 1.5mm application: Fits Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia etc.
M12 x 1.25mm application: Fits Subaru, Infiniti, Nissan etc.

NSX PRIME Special Discount Price per set of 20pcs is $279.99! Limited Quantity available!
After July 01, 2012 the price will return to "normal" $349.99 as these are already an amazing deal at this price compared to what other mfrs offer.

You can find this item and many other NSX parts available at our online store; www.s2carbonworks.com Thanks!

38fc7833.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SCW Performance Titanium V2 Gradation Racing Lug Nuts!

Do you have any with a ball/radius seat?

No, but we could offer a special group buy on some if there are more interested people.

Well that's what we needed for OEM wheels and I'd buy some I you had them.

are there any kits with a locking nut?

Thanks for all the orders!

3 sets sold so far, take lots of great pics for us!!

USAFguy22: Sorry these only come in hex as of this time. We used to produce these in heptagon but due to rising costs and slow demand it is not wise to continue, this new style is much cheaper to produce and easier to sell to a broader public.

New pics!

38fc7833.jpg

Last edited:

Can you make a couple sets like the rays duralumin lugs where they as you pictured but without the rounded ends?

Can you make a couple sets like the rays duralumin lugs where they as you pictured but without the rounded ends?

Yes I already have some samples finished. They are 35mm length same as Rays, but our grade 5 titanium same as above. I can produce them in closed or open ended configuration (so you can run extended studs if needed), however, I need to produce at minimum 8 sets of each type before I can produce them. If there is interest, we can offer a group buy or something. See picture below of my sample

14542050.jpg

I can committ to two sets. Closed end. Thanks

Are you the same guy that was going to make titanium lugs for stock wheels a couple of years ago? I have some vague memory of that. Whatever happened with that plan?

I do not believe so, I have not been on this forum that long.

I'm in for a set of the shorter ones, opened or closed, if you can give them the same finish as above :)

NSX1145.... Over the past week I have scoured the Internet looking for ball seat lugnuts that fit factory Honda vehicles to no avail. The Honda and Acura forums are littered with people looking for ball seat lugnuts to fit factory wheels but have an aftermarket look. No one makes any and all that I found went to dead URLs. Look at what I am currently dealing with after having switched to ARP studs. This is it. This hideous-ness is all that is available. I contacted passwordjdm.com and they said they are aware of this problem and they are thinking of having some made.

Why don't you step up and make some, make them open-end, longer that these chrome open-end ones or the super cheap and cheesy closed end short ones that won't fit aftermarket studs (lots of times used with wheel spacers). They will fit all Hondas and acuras and fill a need. Before I do it myself and make billions of dollars. :biggrin:

8bb0158f.jpg

when are the ball seat ones coming...

That's a good question.

I've been in contact with the CNC and I am awaiting a sample in 35mm Forged Ball Seat Heptagon Lug nuts w/ Keys. I've decided to do a run in Anodized Black, and maybe Silver...
I also have been working on design ideas for some new product packaging as well.

That's a good question.

I've been in contact with the CNC and I am awaiting a sample in 35mm Forged Ball Seat Heptagon Lug nuts w/ Keys. I've decided to do a run in Anodized Black, and maybe Silver...
I also have been working on design ideas for some new product packaging as well.

open end?

35mm is not necessary to do open end, most spacer kits have factory studs pressed in. There are very few people I have seen using extended studs with stock wheels, that is a little pointless. I can't afford to make a full production run just to sell 1

Last edited:
35mm is not necessary to do open end, most spacer kits have factory studs pressed in. There are very few people I have seen using extended studs with stock wheels, that is a little pointless. I can't afford to make a full production run just to sell 1

But they look cooler!!

still waiting on a set of short aftermarket tapered lugs with the burnt finish. pretty please!

I am interested in a set if still available. do you have the closed end configuration?
M12 x 1.5mm application: Fits Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia etc.

Last edited:
Back