• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy SCW Titanium Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels

SCW Titanium/Aluminum Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels

S2CarbonWorks Titanium Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels! There appears to be enough interest to get this off the ground, so lets make it official and get this opened up. These are the same great quality like our regular Titanium lug nuts, except with a ball-seat head so they can be used with OEM/Factory Wheels (not aftermarket). They are extremely tough & durable, as well as very light weight (almost weightless)...They will not strip like cheap aluminum lug nuts, nor will they corrode like steel lug nuts. Our Lug Nuts are produced from Aircraft Grade 5 Titanium material. These are Perfect for Street or Track use!

Direct vendor group buy: All payments will be paid directly to the vendor. (SCW Performance)
Minimum Number of Units: 10/each
Maximum Number of Units: Unlimited
Closing Date: FRIDAY, JUNE 29th
Product Will Ship: As payments are received / as soon as in stock.
Payment Procedure: Full payment upon signing up. Shipping due before items will ship.
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, Check, Money Order
Estimated Delivery Time / Date: ~30 days for production + shipping.

2 Product Options:

Style 1: 20pc Titanium Hex Style Lug Nuts with Gradation Burn Finish, Knurl Finish on End for easy installation.
45mm Length Open Ended: $299 / Set

Style 2: 20pc Titanium (7-sided) Heptagon Style Lug Nuts with Gradation Burn Finish, Knurl Finish on End for easy installation. Includes 1 key for installation. 45mm Length Open Ended *Excellent Theft Deterrent* $339 / Set

Style 3: 20pc Forged Aluminum (7-sided) Heptagon Style Lug Nuts with Black Anodized Finish, Knurl Finish on End for easy installation. Includes 1 key for installation. 45mm Length Open Ended *Excellent Theft Deterrent* $ TBD $

** Also, the Ti Burn Finish can be done in 2 ways - Half Burn or Full Burn **

Signup List:

1) TURBO2GO - Style 3 - 1 Set
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)+
(These are ONLY sample photos for now as I do not have any complete sets of these available yet..)

Closeup Showing the HALF Burn Finish: (only top half is burned)
9186da01.jpg

Showing the Raw material (Knurl Finish 1 - Line style)
df2f167c.jpg

(Knurl Finish 2 - Texture style)
81ec68b6.jpg

* Note, the knurl texture on the end of the lug nut, I have 2 options on that as well, ultimately I will only be using the most preferential style, so feel free to drop me a PM with which style you prefer with your lug nuts and we'll go from there. I'll update the knurl style as needed before this GB closes.

Send me a PM, Email, or give me a call 405-201-7999 to place your order. Thanks!

(Our Standard Titanium Lug Nuts pictured with a Full Burn finish)
38fc7833.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SCW Titanium Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels!

Where are you getting pictures when these aren't even made? LOL... What is the length? You have to keep them fairly short with OEM wheels.

Obviously I expressed interest and recommended you do this but you may not get many buyers on here. Limited number of NSX's, and even fewer changing studs and keeping OEM wheels. Black lugs are available for factory wheels.

Your largest sales will come from all the other Honda/Acura forums. You are THE ONLY option. s2K's, civics, tsx's and TL's, etc. For them however, you may need to drop this price a bit. They don't have to be titanium. You can make aluminum ones in a couple of colors.

I will sign up anyway, let me know the progress.

1. Turbo2go (depends on length)

Last edited:

When you inquired about this the first day I had the shop cut a samples, but I am not going to place a large order for this type of item unless they will sell. Samples are always no problem.

And to answer your other question, yes, I already have the shop cutting aluminum samples as well for a less expensive option. I should have photos of the aluminum ones shortly, and I will post those.

The length will be set at 45mm as a standard. The only other style I prefer to make is shorts in 35mm

I don't have pricing on aluminum yet, but if there is more interest in aluminum that is an option we can explore. I could add in a 3rd option for aluminum lug nuts on this GB, again, there must be a minimum met of 10 sets otherwise it is not cost effective to produce this item.

Last edited:

Like I said, you will sell a lot over time because you are the only option. ONLY. think about that. Search the Honda forums. Lots of inquiries with no solutions. Get a few people to buy and post pics. Offer the aluminum and titanium. Over time anyone that wants a set has to buy from you. A google search will only bring you up.

So what's the length? If you don't go through with this can I buy 20 samples? :D

Last edited:

There are already a few companies that sell our products now, and they will be helping us find participants for this GB.

Evasive Motorsports, Go Tuning Unlimited, JoTech Motorsports, AutoSport Inc. etc. to name a few.

I'll be filling in the GB spots with other PO's as they come in.

Our standard Titanium Lug nuts are selling like hotcakes!
38fc7833.jpg

Last edited:

Will you be posting info and pricing on aluminum ones?

Will you be posting info and pricing on aluminum ones?

As I get pricing I will let you know.

I added you to the list, lets see where this goes.

Last edited:

Moses that's not the same thing at all. Did you read the whole thread? These are ball-seat lugs for OEM wheels.

NSX1145, I think 45mm might be too long. That's fine for aftermarket wheels but they might look funny on OEM wheels. I really feel you need to shorten them to about 38-40mm. I haven't tested, perhaps you have, but 45 sounds a but long as most OEM wheels don't have as deep a tunnel.

Last edited:
Moses that's not the same thing at all. Did you read the whole thread? These are ball-seat lugs for OEM wheels.

NSX1145, I think 45mm might be too long. That's fine for aftermarket wheels but they might look funny on OEM wheels. I really feel you need to shorten them to about 38-40mm. I haven't tested, perhaps you have, but 45 sounds a but long as most OEM wheels don't have as deep a tunnel.

Collegeboy was in the process of making adapters to fit the oem wheels, either way thumbs up for another vendor.

Right,

and keep in mind that the price of material cost & labor cost is not the same as it was back in 2009 like those original posts were.
I know collegeboy, and he is no longer offering the lug nuts.

what happens if you use the other lugs on oem wheels just wondering?

Last edited:
People do it, but it's not recommended as the lug nut shape is not ideal, (taper vs ball/radius seat) on the head of the lugnut

Back