• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SE Michigan NSX's - please sound off!

Just curious who reads this board from the Detroit area. I am on my third NSX - currently a 2005 in Silverstone in the Farmington area.

dynamicNSX said:
Just curious who reads this board from the Detroit area. I am on my third NSX - currently a 2005 in Silverstone in the Farmington area.

Sweet! My Dad has the blue 04 NSX and we live in Farmington Hills also! Where about do you live in Farmington? Maybe we could meet up sometime. We are out in the NSX all the time so I'm sure you will see us.

We are going to be @ Bakers ini Milford on May 1st to see all the Porcshes weather permitting. You could come check it out.

This is cool. Another NSX in the Farmington area and I thought we had the only one. :wink:

dynamicNSX you said "please" sound off so I think I must.
I am a new NSX owner in Plymouth, MI, and when my computer skills catch up with the rest of you, I might even have an avatar....and will
introduce myself then.
In the mean time, I have been watching, studying, and learning for quite some time. I am pleased to see there are other newer specimens in the Motor City area, and would enjoy seeing all NSX's around.. :cool:
Bakers Milford on Sunday May 1st may be a possibility with good weather.
Ekin95 is your Dad's 04 blue an auto? Noted it as car #3 meaning it may be an auto or a manual depending on VIN.
Last Friday took deliv off Reliable Carriers enclosed transport an imola/vivid 04 S Plant manual. It rocks my world at every peek or glance! :biggrin: :biggrin:

alum04org said:
dynamicNSX you said "please" sound off so I think I must.
I am a new NSX owner in Plymouth, MI, and when my computer skills catch up with the rest of you, I might even have an avatar....and will
introduce myself then.
In the mean time, I have been watching, studying, and learning for quite some time. I am pleased to see there are other newer specimens in the Motor City area, and would enjoy seeing all NSX's around.. :cool:
Bakers Milford on Sunday May 1st may be a possibility with good weather.
Ekin95 is your Dad's 04 blue an auto? Noted it as car #3 meaning it may be an auto or a manual depending on VIN.
Last Friday took deliv off Reliable Carriers enclosed transport an imola/vivid 04 S Plant manual. It rocks my world at every peek or glance! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yes it is an auto. Congrats on the new car! You guys may want to check out this thread also.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47906

We may have another NSX meet this summer also since there seems to be quite a few NSXs around now. :biggrin:

Thank you. Watching that but unable to attend the events that weekend. :frown:

Here in Clarkston. Just was in Farmington Hills last night to pick up the car at Suburban. T belt and a bunch of general maint.

I will be at Baker's on May 1st but in the P car. Hope to meet other NSX owners there or perhaps a get-to-gether needs to be planned.

dynamicNSX said:

I saw you this morning 4/8/05 10:45 am near the West Bloomfield Post Office around 15 and Orchard Lake! You went by me and I tried to see where you went but lost you in the traffic. Car was looking great! It had to be you b/c I do not think there are very many 02+ NSXs around here and in silver. It is always nice to see an NSX on the road. :biggrin:

97 Spa Yellow in Highland, as well.

duffer

my cousin called me on saturday and asked me what in the world i could possibly be picking up from ace hardware and why in the hell i wasnt at work.
must have been you.

Ryan-

That was me. I was picking up a couple things and I thought it would be nice to get it out on the road. I met you briefly last year at Bakers if you recall. I haven't seen you tooling around Highland, though. I normally drive it along M-59 and also in and around downtown Milford. I can just imagine we will be confused with each other by our friends this summer. Who would think in sleepy little Highland that there would be two NSX's? Where do you live? I am in Prestwick.

DUFFER

i live on tipsico lk rd. tipsico on the other side of prestwick. my drive way is on tipsico and my house is set back a bit. prestwick is nice. my father bought a piece of land in prestwick at that auction a few months back. came with the full membership so i eat there at nights quite often. im sure i will see you out and about.

take care
ryan

Weather has been perfect for daily drives :biggrin: As a newby NSX'er I did not realize the surveillance aspect of ownership.
Last night went for a 68 mile ride N on Curtis, E on 7 Mile, SE on Hines Park, S on Merriman, thru DTW terminals, W on Eureka to S on Huron Rvr Dr, S to New Boston, NW to Belleville on Hannan Road, W to Ypsi and Whitaker Road, and N to the fishing shack. Are you bored yet? I got a BIG whack out of encountering a silver auto ..putt-putt (RICER! :smile: ..) matic trumpet muffler equipped Eclipse (they go faster when they have that trumpet blaring...) SB on Merriman thru Liv/GC/W'ld/Rom/DTW!
Gave her the first (new) tank of premium at $2.38 (where else, but in Ypsi - Tucky). Still breakin-her in below 5 K RPM's, and probably a good thing.
Would enjoy seeing the DTW area clan of NSX's. I'm the new guy on the block, but mebbe we can do a short-notice con-fab?

Roger here, Lake Orion. Getting ready for first 2005 track day - May 10 at Waterford with Porsche Club.

Roger,

Will you be driving your 928 or NSX with the Porsche club? I may stop by to watch in the afternoon.

What time does the Porsche meeting start @ Bakers on May 1st? I do not want to miss it. Thanks............. :smile:

I zip through that part of Michigan from time to time in my NSX.....look for me and wave! :D

I believe that the Porsche club is scheduled to arrive around 2:00 at Bakers. I am unsure of the number of people that have signed up but the announcement stated that Baker's was holding 40 spots for the club.

Back