• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seat Cover

I had good luck previously using seat covers to protect the leather on my old C5 Vette. Thinking I want to go the same route with the 2005 NSX......any recommendations would be greatly appreciated:wink:

Do you have fuzzy dice to go along with the seat covers? :biggrin: There's really no reason not to sit your a$$ directly on the leather. If you need to in the future, you can always order a set of replacement leather covers through a wonderful online vendor who I purchased a set through here on Prime.

I picked up seat covers made from leather(or probably imitation leather) from an auto parts store. Its a good fit but not perfect fit;the package says universal fit and there is suppose to be away to adjust it to make the fit more snug but I haven't figured it out. I am using the seat covers until I get a chance to get the interior redone because the current driver side seat is not in the best condition.

"How about the OEM sheepskin covers"

Thats a good idea. My inside was scorching hot yesterday. I should have probably selected a different color and material now that I think about it.

Back