• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

selling my entire stock stereo (speakers/amps/all)

Since I carefully replaced my entire stereo system a few months back, I have been thinking about sellling my entire factory NSX stereo. Everything works great. I was thinking of selling the speakers/enclosures/amps, head unit, and factory CD changer.

My two questions are:
(1) how much should I sell them for?
(2) would any of you all want to buy them?

Thanks in advance,
Michael www.fuzzymonkey.org

mspicela,
To tell you the truth I am not sure what the complete system would be worth. This is definately one of those items that would probably be worth more if you part it out. For example if a guy had a speaker amp go out he would want just the speaker. I don't know anyone who would want everything because since it is a strange size you couldn't easily put it in anything else. If I were you I would put an add in the Market section and if that doesn't work I would try Ebay. There is currently a right speaker and amp that is over a hundred dollars.

Good Luck!

P.S. I am going to be in your shoes soon, because I am changing out my entire stereo also.

I'm interested in the CD changer and parts needed to do an OEM-style install... email me to discuss.

thanks,
-Russell

Back