• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

September birthdays barbecue meet

Mark your calendar folks. September 28th, Sunday @ 2pm. McDonald Ranch in Henderson. Host will be Virgil. Picture taking on top of the hill overlooking the Strip. Then the party. YUMMY.

1. Chris +1

Last edited:
Mark your calendar folks. September 28th, Sunday @ 2pm. McDonald Ranch in Henderson. Host will be Virgil. Picture taking on top of the hill overlooking the Strip. Then the party. YUMMY.

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira (i might be in town w/ my yellow X, can i join the fun?):smile:

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira
3. Danny

Let's make this our September meet

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira
3. Danny
4. Levi

Woo Hoo, I'm so there. Do we need to bring anything? Just let me know what we need & I'll make sure Chris brings it...=)

Lookin' forward to seeing everyone...

Levi

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira
3. Danny
4. Levi
5. Lance

Woo Hoo, I'm so there. Do we need to bring anything? Just let me know what we need & I'll make sure Chris brings it...=)

Levi

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira
3. Danny
4. Levi
5. Lance
6. Nik and Sandra

It's Sandra's birthday on the 12th. Sounds like fun!!

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira (i might be in town w/ my yellow X, can i join the fun?):smile:

Anytime Art. Nice to see you again last weekend at the South Point.

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira
3. Danny
4. Levi

Levi

You know i won't let you down Levi.

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira
3. Danny
4. Levi
5. Lance
6. Nik and Sandra

It's Sandra's birthday on the 12th. Sounds like fun!!
Mine is the 11th.

I met a new NSX owner yesterday. He works for Honda here in Henderson as the parts director. Name is Mike and he owns an earlier ~91. He said that the dealership is having a Honda meet coming up soon and this time Acura's are invited too. I showed him prime and hope he chimes in.

Nik

1. Chris +1
2. ArtMira
3. Danny
4. Levi
5. Lance
6. Nik and Sandra
7.Tom
8. Jeff and Yer (80% sure we'll make it)

Let me know if you need us to bring anything or help with anything.

1. Chris and Jo
2. ArtMira
3. Danny
4. Levi
5. Lance
6. Nik and Sandra
7.Tom
8. Jeff and Yer (80% sure we'll make it)
9.Tom2 96 Black
10. Bill
Let me know if you need us to bring anything or help with anything.

You see Jeff as promised. It's a Sunday.

Last edited:
For Sandra's birthday I got her track time at Spring Mountain on Sept 20. Both of us will be in the student class. If anyone is interested the cost is $175 per day or $299 for the weekend. Here's the link :

Porsche Club Racing Event

We will be there Saturday. If anyone has advice please fill me in. I need to find two helmets. If any of you racers have yours to spare please let me know I can stop by a pick it up.

Thanks.

How long will everyone be around? I am going to run with Viper Days at Spring Mountain but might get back earlier depending on how the days goes(how many Vipers off the track?).

I live very close in Green Valley and would really like to make one of the events.

I am a Club Spring Mountain Charter member, let me know if you guys would every like to have a meet out there and we could probably put something together.

How long will everyone be around? I am going to run with Viper Days at Spring Mountain but might get back earlier depending on how the days goes(how many Vipers off the track?).

I live very close in Green Valley and would really like to make one of the events.

I am a Club Spring Mountain Charter member, let me know if you guys would every like to have a meet out there and we could probably put something together.

We're planning to meet at his house around 2.

METTING PLACE WILL BE @ GREEN VALLEY RANCH parking lot south side.
The same place as always. (Paseo Verde side) 1:40pm Sunday.

Anyone else? Please sign up so we know who to expect.
Thanks,
Chris

Whats Up guys! I know its been a while, but im in town for a month and would be delighted to meet you all again. So, please count me in..

Tom2
'96 Black

I am running and teaching with the Viper Days this weekend. I would like to meet up with our group. Life is just too much fun!

Lance

We're planning to meet at his house around 2.

METTING PLACE WILL BE @ GREEN VALLEY RANCH parking lot south side.
The same place as always. (Paseo Verde side) 1:40pm Sunday.

Anyone else? Please sign up so we know who to expect.
Thanks,
Chris

I'll be there.

Bill

*I had to get rid of my Iowa custom license plate since recently moving here.
It's Vegas baby, so I got this..........
:biggrin:

Bet_big_1.jpg

Back