• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

serialNSXer misses his NSX

Note to self: once an NSX guy, always an NSX guy.

Look, who wouldn't love running skyline drive in the GT3 RS. Pure race car. But kind'a tough as an everyday car, at least here in Silicon Valley.

After logging 100,000 miles in NSXs, I miss driving an NSX as my everyday ride. This one is for sale. Actually, that LBB was MY NSX in a past life.

Dealer wants to trade my 2011 Blue GT3 RS (3,100miles) for this 2005 LBB NSX + cash. Anyone with a "Little Black Book" suggest what the economics should be (aggressive but fair)?

Any other LBB's for sale? Black interior preferred. Yes, might be looking for an NSX, again:)

Last edited:
welcome back.....:wink: what is going on with your old car?......that LBB at 9k miles looks nice.......74k and done:smile: So the gt3 rs is tough to live with as a dd?

Glad you gonna be back in a nsx lol, should of Kept your white one, it was sick

Shouldn't have ever sold your NSX-R creation. That thing was perfection!

Glad you gonna be back in a nsx lol, should of Kept your white one, it was sick
Checking as we speak.

Though admittedly, one of the reasons the NSX-RR and the GT3 RS aren't practical is that they're both either highly modified or out and out race cars. An OEM ride offers a lot to a guy like me. I'm now incubating two simultaneous startup ventures here in Palo Alto, volunteering as CTO at a third, and the last thing I need late at night is a temperamental cold-engine-start-failure, after a 16-hour day.

My stock NSXs never let me down, ever. Its a Honda. Nothing ever went wrong.

Seeing threads like this makes me never wanna sell my nsx

Seems like too nice and low mileage of an nsx to daily, but if you have the $ and don't care, want a low mileage car for yourself, then get it until the new NSX comes out.

welcome back.....:wink: what is going on with your old car?......that LBB at 9k miles looks nice.......74k and done:smile: So the gt3 rs is tough to live with as a dd?

Doc have you driven one? That suspension is stiff!

I drove by that 9.5k mile one today on the way back from lunch. Let me know if you head into town to see it and have any questions about getting around. GPS's are great with x and y but they have a little problem at times with z here. :)

Last edited:
Doc have you driven one? That suspension is stiff!
I'm fine with non compliant susp.I can live with the pretty high rebound rate of the na2r susp on my car...and my s2000 had 10kg springs back in the day.

Dealer wants to trade my 2011 Blue GT3 RS (3,100miles) for this 2005 LBB NSX + cash. Anyone with a "Little Black Book" suggest what the economics should be (aggressive but fair)?

My little black book says at least NSX + $50k for your Porsche.
I hope you find happiness and I know what you are saying about having a "comfortable" super car in the garage. I love that this is a car I can drive casually as well as aggressively.

I should have said earlier - if you would like me to check it out or take any specific pictures let me know. I would not mind having a reason to visit that shop and would be glad to help.

My little black book says at least NSX + $50k for your Porsche.

I'm already at those figures, maybe a bit better.

I hope you find happiness and I know what you are saying about having a "comfortable" super car in the garage. I love that this is a car I can drive casually as well as aggressively.

Agreed.

The GT3 RS is WAY different than the more streetable GT3. Its rock hard at the lowest settings. And the local roads here in Palo Alto are a POS. So its a bumpy ride back home, when all I wanna do after a day of being beaten up by my startups...is crawl into bed. At these times, what you don't want is a race car. What you want... is a chauffeur.

Is the RS simply the best car to run on back roads? Yes, it'll leave an NSX for dead.

But an RS as an everyday ride, day in and day out, driving into San Francisco and scraping the chin spoiler everywhere, it gets tiring after a while.

Awesome!! Glad to hear you're wanting back into an NSX and I do agree a more stock-ish streetable car seems to fit your wants/needs.

These cars are amazing for reliability and driveability... with the looks of an exotic/super car :cool:

LBBP sounds great as well... can't wait to see the car you find!!

Glad to see you're back Anil. You need to find and post on the "they always come back" thread. :D Your NSX-RR project was inspirational. I am sure you will find a nice LBBP. As you know, it just takes time with rare colors.

Actually, I saw them present at YC Demo Day for investors.

I didn't even know they were a YC company. Cool!

But there's your solution. I'm decidedly middle class and I have a chauffeur when I want one thanks to Uber :smile:

well your last NSX white converted to NSX-R has seen more hands/owners than a stripper on friday night.

glad your back. LBBP is def the best looking eye poping NSX out there. not many either

Back