• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Set SSR Type F Wheels- Silver Metallic 17x8 ; 18x9.5

SOLD-Set SSR Type F Wheels 17x8 ; 18x9.5

The Wheels have been SOLD

Thanks Prime

Hi,

I installed in my car, original NSX 02 wheels for follow with the conversión 02 and I am selling the SSR Type-F in Silver Metallic here are all the data and spec

-2 Front : 17 x 8 +44
-2 Rear : 18 x 9.5 +35

- only wheels without tires
- Very light Wheels, Front only 7,3 kgs against OEM 02 7.4 kgs , Rear only 8.2 kgs against
OEM 02 8.8 Kgs.

-The wheels have been painted one month ago with powder coat in silver metallic, exclusiv color
not offered SSR.

-These spec is perfect for the NSX, the wheels are flush with the fin, they do not come out or enter.

-Rim inner SSR wheel centering in aluminum, is an extra and I include these pieces in the sale(I changed it, I put it wrong by mistake)

-The rear wheels without marks, the front ones with two small marks on the edges when removing the front tires

-
center caps painted same rims color plus stickers H honda + other set center caps unpainted spare for gift.

-They never received blows.

Total $1750 shipping incluided USA by UPS courier with tracking + Paypal fee

Total $1600 shipping incluided Europe by UPS courier with tracking + Paypal fee

I payed much more brought from Japan, these wheels are discontinuied and they look very good

Let me know if you have any questions, here are the pictures, I can send more to interested parties

Remi

g6fIpBZ.jpg

XJhh0D0.jpg

lJYcWex.jpg

8khoxWD.jpg

5nqOwYh.jpg

4fB9M9E.jpg

Last edited:
I include a set of original SSR stickers for the wheels , that I forget to comment

GZD4oz5.jpg

The Wheels have ben SOLD
Tanks Prime

Front wheel

OJqMonx.jpg

aVttNw3.jpg

Rear Wheel

Ysyoihx.jpg

1yMF3Rm.jpg

Last edited:
Back