• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.
Shad Huntley at Driving Ambition installed an RPS clutch from SoS (Chris Willson) for me. When that clutch failed due to an apparent manufacturer's defect, Chris gave me full credit against a dual-carbon-disc clutch that Shad installed. I just finished running 150 mph in the Nevada Open Road with the new clutch, and I appreciate the professionalism and outstanding work by both Shad and Chris. The NSX community is privileged to have them both.

I had Shad do the PPI on my car. After talking with him, we discussed the good, bad, and ugly. upon his recommendations, I purchased the car and had Shad and crew perform what I thought would be a little clean up and maintenance. It got a little more involved than that.

Number 2 and 3 cylinders were down on compression and we both felt it might be rings as the car had sat around for some while under repair. After pulling the motor for WP and TB replacement we found more issues. Rod bearings, rings, and some bad valves. As he went through the rest of the motor, he gave me the options and I told him to fix it as it was his own. I have driven the car for 3k miles and that motor just sings back there. It pulls over 270rwhp. The rest of the car is solid too.

Just a great shop for all NSX'ers in NoCal. Thanks Shad.

Back