• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shifty feeling in rearend

I know this probably belongs in Technical but I figure more of you could see it here.

Ive been noticing that my rearend feels shifty to me.I dont know how else to describe it except that I feel more body roll in the rear end now under light cornering.Ive recently replaced the struts with Bilstein and am currently running s-03's.I did recently get an alignment and have noticed it since then but they swear the rear settings are correct.What to do?I know the logical choice is to get it aligned again but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience before I shell out more money.TIA.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU++

Get another NSX owner to drive it and give you feedback, and maybe drive other people's cars.

Shocks could very well be making a difference. So could the tires.

-Mike

Everythings brand new.I am seeing some sort of choppyness(if thats a word) on the outside of the rear tires.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU++

Originally posted by nsxbadboy:
Shifty feeling in rearend

The first time I read this subject, I thought it said:

Shi*ty feeling in rearend

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by nsxbadboy:
Everythings brand new.I am seeing some sort of choppyness(if thats a word) on the outside of the rear tires.

Joe

1. What tire presuure are you running and when was the last time you actually checked them (front and rear)?

2. There are some who believe the so2 have better grip than so3 ....

3. Are the sway bar mounting bracks tight?

4. With Bilsteins and everything else seemingly stock in spec condition, you should be getting better grip unless as noted your alignment is not right?

Thanks for the input guys.Ill double check the tire pressure today then Ill jack it up and look over the bushings.I laid down behind the car and everything looked OK but maybe with the car in the air something will come up.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU++

Back