• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

shiny stuff, spare, wing, turn signal, flip key, etc.

Hi,

I have the following for sale:

Coil Covers 1 Polished and 1 chrome: set $180
Chrome Fuse box cover $50
Polished Injector covers $200
Polished stock spare w/unused folding tire $200
Dreamsports CF wing $400
Drivers side turn signal (the big clear one) $100
audi/VW-like flip key with Honda/Acura blank key $40

All prices do not include actual shipping which will be approximately $5 each item except for the wing ($20) and the spare ($25). Please, no lowballers. Thank you.

Regards,
Solo

Ill take the spoiler. PM sent :wink:

Dear Apapanda,

You have already publically disgraced my name by not leaving just one negative feedback but TWO!! After leaving me such black marks on my nsxprime record, why should i give you back the money? My name is worth much more than $50. If I had known this would have happened I would never have sold ANYTHING to you.

You bought parts from me, contacted me THREE months afterwards to complain to me that there were parts missing and expected me to believe it. I had originally decided to reimburse you the funds but after finding out that you left not one but TWO negative feedback, I vowed that never again will I deal with you. BEWARE NSXPRIME PATRONS!! DO NOT DEAL WITH APAPANDA!!!

apapada said:
Hey Solo,

it's been over 8 months now (!) that I contacted you to resolve the issue of sending me half of the deal we made on the brake pads. Never heard from you, although you seemed to have good intentions to resolve it. Bottom line, you still owe me $50...

I think I've been more than patient, wouldn't you say so ?

So, I'd still like my $50 PLEASE ! It's all about the principle...

NSXecutor said:
Dear Apapanda,

You have already publically disgraced my name by not leaving just one negative feedback but TWO!! After leaving me such black marks on my nsxprime record, why should i give you back the money?

why you should give me back the money ? I'm really sorry that I have to explain to you why, but here it is... BECAUSE YOU ADVERTISED FRONT AND REAR PADS FOR $100 AND ONLY SENT HALF THE MERCHANDISE, THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD ONLY KEEP HALF THE MONEY. Then after publicly admitting that there was only 1 set you offered to work something out. BUT YOU LEFT IT AT THAT. YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME, JUST MORE DECEPTION ON YOUR END.

NSXecutor said:
My name is worth much more than $50.

I don't think so, not after having being exposed like that...

NSXecutor said:
If I had known this would have happened I would never have sold ANYTHING to you.

It's the other way around. Had I known this would happened I would have never bought ANTHING from you. That's why I posted here. To warn other folks what kind of person you really are, so that they can learn from my mistake...

NSXecutor said:
You bought parts from me, contacted me THREE months afterwards to complain to me that there were parts missing and expected me to believe it.

yeah, right. Like I would make up a story like that. Who do you think you are dealing with, a 8 year old ? Yourlsef publicly admitted that there was only 1 set, not 2 as initially advertised. It's all in the original thread, anyone can read about it here.

NSXecutor said:
I had originally decided to reimburse you the funds but after finding out that you left not one but TWO negative feedback, I vowed that never again will I deal with you. BEWARE NSXPRIME PATRONS!! DO NOT DEAL WITH APAPANDA!!!

I would please ask for the NSXPRIME MARKET moderators to please post this reply as a future warning from this scamster with no ethics, nor ANY sense of what's right and what's wrong thing to do. I left NSXecutor (Solomon Juang ) all the time he needed to fix things. But after patiently having waited over 8 months for Solomon Juang to do the right thing, it's now time for his true personality to be exposed so that others don't fall for it and lose larger sums.

I will share with anyone my pms and emails Solomon and I exchanged and let you decide for yourself.

Best Regards to the NSXprime community,
Alex

Back