• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shipping question

Does anyone know what it would cost to ship an NSX from Seattle to Louisiana? I read the shipping stuff on the FAQ and got a rough idea, but I wonder if anyone has ever shipped a car that far. It is roughly 2400 miles!

Thanks,

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I shipped a truck, a very large one, from Iwoa to New York. The cost was 1000 dollars for a open hauler. The truck I had delivered was twice the size of the truck that was towing it and three other cars as well. I thought this was pretty funny, but dangerous.

Originally posted by NetViper:
Does anyone know what it would cost to ship an NSX from Seattle to Louisiana? I read the shipping stuff on the FAQ and got a rough idea, but I wonder if anyone has ever shipped a car that far. It is roughly 2400 miles!

Thanks,

Have you checked the Car Shipping and Auto Transport Directory? Call a few places for quotes!

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Netviper,

I used DAS (found them on ebaymotors). They shipped the car from Seattle to Orlando, FL in a enclosed trailer for $1175 door to door. I called them one day in advance. The total transit time from the time I placed the call to my nsx reaching Orlando was 10 days. Also you can track your car via their internet site (dependableautoshippers.com), to see approximately how far it is from you.

Regards,
Danny C

I shipped mine from Seattle to Phoenix in a closed trailer for $1295. Took about a week.

Mine from N.J. to So. Fla. enclosed for $940. Passport Transport owned by Fed-Ex insured for $100,000. Within one week to pick up and delivered within 3-5 days from time of pick up. Class act, very careful, couldn't have been better. Wasn't home to see it all happen but have a very long video of it.
biggrin.gif

Back