• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Should I remove my tint?

Should I remove my tints?

• Yes

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Either way looks fine...

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
35% is my favorite, you can see at night and you aren't in a fishbowl at the stoplight. I'd say go to 35% and live life happy.:smile:

bumblebee.jpg

35% is my favorite, you can see at night and you aren't in a fishbowl at the stoplight. I'd say go to 35% and live life happy.:smile:

I second that. I have 35% on both of my cars and it is perfect (and the legal limit in WA)

ok this is one questions I simply don't get.....any car without tint is UGLY IMO....sorry guys but this is just my 2 cents.

Never do limo tint as that is just ghetto but do a nice light 35% tint all around cleans up the car nicely.

On sports cars like the NSX or Gallardo, doing the windows makes the car look like a fighter pilot as many have mentioned.

Luckily my previous owner had good taste and tinted it slightly so I don't have to do anything but otherwise that would be my first mod besides the clear bra that I'm doing next week.

rick

Back