• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

show me your collection of steering wheels

IMG_0107.JPG

P1020507.JPG

DSC00506%20(2).JPG

Picture%20046.jpg

Picture%20010.jpg

DSC03113.JPG
Where can I buy that second Momo {suede}, with the red button?

Here's mine just got the Qick Release kit shipped from Erick and installed. I tested it out and all I have to say is WOW :eek: It looks and handles great!

Thanks Erick!

Attachments

• DSC01598.jpg
    DSC01598.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC01600.jpg
    DSC01600.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 191
Here's mine:

nsx1011.jpg

A little bit smaller than stock but has a more direct feel and more feels more substantial.

How long does it take to switch out?

Not sure if I am willing to give up the airbag. That's a tough one to give up.

With Erick's installation process, it took me 1 hour or so because I was carefully taking the oem steering wheel out.

ps. Not a chance I would go back to oem!:biggrin:

Is that a lap timer. I like.:smile:

The wheel is the sparco pulsar, which is out of production. It can still be purchased through several vendors.

The unit on the top of the wheel is a laptimer, powered by a battery inserted into the steering wheel. I ordered one a while back, but didn't like the appearance of the faux carbon on the laptimer, so I exchanged it, for the Sparco Extreme (the same wheel without the laptimer), you can see the Sparco extreme square-shaped wheel in my earlier post on this thread.

I was considering the removal of the laptimer, by replacing it with a Valentine 1 concealed display, wired through the cable reel harness, like I have my current hub-mounted shift light. The unit would have fit, and would have looked good, but then it occurred to me this information was not urgent 'mid-turn' type data.

How long does it take to switch out?

Not sure if I am willing to give up the airbag. That's a tough one to give up.

Then stop crashing so much! :biggrin:

Seriously, how tough is it to switch out and then go back to oem w/airbag for track days or spirited driving?
I like to take long drives through tight forest roads in the spring. A deer or fallen tree would make me want to have the airbag in the car.

attachment.php

Just installed my old skool momo wheel.

Attachments

• cIMG_0147c.jpg
    cIMG_0147c.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,433
LOL that's so funny

Here's my new steering wheel! I love this steering wheel. It's the Momo Mod 08 in suede. The steering wheel is from their racing line and intended for rally, touring and gt motorsports. The grip is a lot larger then my Nardi deep corn. I have big hands so it works out nicely for me. I had to get used to the yellow leather stripe but now I don't mind it much. It really gives it that race car look. :smile:

IMG_0342copy.jpg

Back