• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sighting

Spotted silver on Priest drive in tempe around 3:30.....Gerry that you?

i hope so. My nsx has been sitting in a garage since november 3rd 2010. I'm hoping that was it going out for some testing. but if it was mine... i have no idea..

[ADMIN NOTE: EDITED FOR LANGUAGE]

Lol...

i hope so. My nsx has been sitting in a garage since november 3rd 2010. I'm hoping that was it going out for some testing. But if it was mine... I have no idea..

well, to be fair, there's been a lot of stuff done to the car. Not exactly waiting on an oil change..

plus wiseco sent the wrong pistons out... that ate up a big chunk of time.. plus i procrastinated my game plan while getting over the sticker shock..

When I spoke to the shop earlier, they said xxxxx was out doing some dyno testing and he would be back later in the afternoon.....so maybe.....

Yep, had to be the way he was driving it!

no, not really just normal driving, could not see the plate, otherwise I would have known if it was yours.....

I can honestly say I feel your pain !

You guys crack me up. Anxious to hear how the trip to the "spa" came out for Gerry's car!!

Saw Jim's red on the 51 north yesterday at 3:20 pm....right in fron of me...did not see me as I was in suburban camouflage.....company car, chevy impala

Should have let me know !

Saw Jim's red on the 51 north yesterday at 3:20 pm....right in fron of me...did not see me as I was in suburban camouflage.....company car, chevy impala

:biggrin:
Traffic sucks, I just try to flow through it :)

Well I tried....but you were gone in the blink of an eye.....:biggrin:

Just said hello to a '91 red/black at Jimmy Johns in Mesa. Rims and exhaust. 20yrs old and she still looks fantastic!

Spotted today an all white NSX traveling westbound on Glendale near 7th ave around 7:45am, Anybody here? I was in my red NSX. traveling eastbound.

Last edited:
Back