• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sighting

Was at SOS and saw RyanC widebody and a yellow Veilside widebody.
That was a nice yellow widebody in there getting a turbo treatment. Always nice cars in SOS. I love how clean and organized their shop is.

Saw a white NA1 with teal wheels and polished lip heading west on Warner around 6pm tonight. Anyone know who that is?

See post # 126 in this thread...

Last edited:
Spotted about an hour ago. Red NA1 heading down N 48th street between E Thomas Road and E Indian School Rd. I was the black Chrysler 200 that just stopped lol.. thought about making a U turn and chasing you but I was on the phone with my wife.

I saw 2 silver NSXs last weekend on the northwest side of town on Bell Rd. One was a tinted NA1 so I couldn't make out who the driver was (possibly Jay's)? The other was a 97-01 NSX-T but I didn't recognize the driver (a large, middle aged guy).

Last edited:
Spotted 3 last night at that Pastys place on W University. Oh wait, that was Chase, Sam, and Ravi
zyzu6uzy.jpg

Don't forget that badass Hyundai too ! Super nice daily driver

Saw a turbo charged berlina going East on the 101 around noon. I just happen to be in my nsx at the time too.

Waved at a red one at Ray and 44th, aftermarket wheels, stock antenna

Back