• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Silver 03 Pictures! New Mods, CO's Exhaust etc

Hey Guys, These are my first performance mods that I have done to my NSX since I bought her in January of 07.

I love what they have done to the ride. Really Crisp Turn in, More aggressive throttle response, and wonderful sound at all revs!! I am in love all over again with my NSX!

We have
Arc DT-S Exhaust
Cantrell Concepts Headers
Stock Cats
NSX-R Chassie Bars
Bilstein Shocks
Eibach Springs
Adjustable Perches from Dali Racing
NSX-R Sway Bar (back ordered from SOS)
!

Here are the Pics!
DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Looks great! How much did that suspension set up run you? How does it ride? I like that coilovers have the option to adjust the height but i hear alot of bad things about them...

Looks great! How much did that suspension set up run you? How does it ride? I like that coilovers have the option to adjust the height but i hear alot of bad things about them...

The shocks were $1100 w adjustable perches and the springs were 200$. I did not think that was too bad.

The ride is stiffer but not a ton. I opted for the Eibach Springs because they are progressive. What that does is take the edge off of the initial bump and gets progressivly stiffer as there is more compression.

The ride is great, less body roll, much more agressive in the corners and turn in has become better in a dramatic way.

I wanted to get something adjustable, it can be a PITA to get it set up right at first but once it is set you are good to go.

Joe

Looks like you have the ARK exhaust, right? The ARC one is titanium from what I remember.

Car looks beautiful by the way.

hey chitown....what shop did you take your car to? That place looks familiar....

I grew up in Naperville and had many friends in your area and remember those parties :)

Still wish I could have sent my nsx back home so I can cruise the Naperville Riverwalk again...hehe

Sweet ride, what rims/size are those?

rick

The Wheels are 19's in the back and 18's in the front.

Good Old Naperthrill. I love going down there and yes the parties are awesome!!

The shop that did the work was Star Performance out of Carol Stream Illinois 630-462-5330. I went to him because he is a trusted mechanic. If he says he can do it, he can do it.. If he thinks he can't or had a doubt about it, then he tells you! Pete is just very upfront with you about it!

WOW!!!! that looks faaaaaantastic. How much is it lowered in these pics do you think?

Back