• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Silver NC1 in NE Tucson - you here?

MJK

Legendary Member
I've seen you a couple times - once at the local high school and this past weekend coming off Mt Lemmon.

Looks good!

The only silver one that I know of is the one owned by the GM of some of the Chapman Auto Group dealerships in town - I met him at the NSX day event that he and Viper Driver put together recently - he was a knowledgeable and nice guy and it was a fun day.

The only silver one that I know of is the one owned by the GM of some of the Chapman Auto Group dealerships in town - I met him at the NSX day event that he and Viper Driver put together recently - he was a knowledgeable and nice guy and it was a fun day.

He must be an East sider. I saw him again yesterday just off Kolb. Nice looking car.

Sorry to miss the gathering - I guess that is what I get for being a FB luddite.

I don't do FB either. I heard about it from Viper Driver and sent you a PM about getting in touch with him because he has a list of Tucson owners but doesn't do Prime much.

I just bought a black 1991 Auto to add to the Tucson NSX's..... for you guys who live here, where is the best place to get them serviced? I called Precision and they said their mechanics are all too young to know how to work on NSX's.. does the Honda dealership have a good rep with the NA1's? thanks, Scott

I DIY, so I honestly have no idea. But, Science of Speed is excellent and in Phoenix.

Welcome and congrats!

Honda dealership tech

I DIY, so I honestly have no idea. But, Science of Speed is excellent and in Phoenix.

Welcome and congrats!

I found out the Honda Dealership on Wetmore has a tech who trained on NSX’s. Much more convenient that driving up to Phx, especially if I have to leave the car...I can walk home from there...they just fixed an oil leak and my EPS sensor was on, so they fixed that..time to get back on the road!

Glad you found someone you trust, and welcome to the community.

There is a good group of folks around here. Hope to see you at a C&C or Mt Lemmon run once all this Covid crap goes away.

Back