• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Singapore

There are a few nsx owners in Malaysia (the counrty next to Singapore). Should you decide to pop by our country, we can arrange to meet up.

I travel to Singapore 1 to 2 times a year. I've only spotted 1 NSX. I think the total count for NSX's are 5 in Singapore.

they cost $ 215,000 USD in singapore in 1991.:eek::biggrin::eek:

and I'm here now, I'll be here until Aug 2nd

I travel to Singapore 1 to 2 times a year. I've only spotted 1 NSX. I think the total count for NSX's are 5 in Singapore.

they cost $ 215,000 USD in singapore in 1991.:eek::biggrin::eek:

and I'm here now, I'll be here until Aug 2nd

Hi I commute between Singapore and Perth on a 2-3 week basis and am at the moment in Singapore. You are probably right to say that there are 5 NSX's in Singapore.

Maybe we can catch up sometime. I leave for Perth this 26/07.

Woon

wow only 5? well i'll be there around aug 2? How is the nightlife in Singapore? i mean i been here 4 times but is there anything new? beside, zouk, chjimes, mohhammd sultan road, orchard road, amoeba, lust, clarke quay?

I am in Singapore now and have been here for a week already. I have been coming for years and have never seen an NSX but today there were 5 Gallardos, 1 Murcielago and 1 Zonda parked in front of my hotel.

Attachments

• Zonda 2.jpg
    Zonda 2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 178
  • lp640.jpg
    lp640.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Lambos.jpg
    Lambos.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 170
I am in Singapore now and have been here for a week already. I have been coming for years and have never seen an NSX but today there were 5 Gallardos, 1 Murcielago and 1 Zonda parked in front of my hotel.

Damm, you are just everywhere :eek::biggrin:

WOW!! What a crazy coincidence. I come out of my hotel tonight on my way to dinner and guess whats parked outside the hotel?

A very nice blue NSX! Crazy

I wish I knew who you are. We could have a beer or something. Well maybe next time.

Attachments

• IMG_8793.jpg
    IMG_8793.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_8794.jpg
    IMG_8794.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 207
Actually, I think that the Pink Zonda and the Blue NSX are owned by the same guy.

Just picked up a 1993 Automatic Coupe in Gunmetal in decent condition without papers or original keys. The other cars, I believe, are 2 automatic NSX-Ts, 1 red coupe and the blue one you see above.

Last edited:
Just picked up a 1993 Automatic Coupe in Gunmetal in decent condition without papers or original keys. The other cars, I believe, are 2 automatic NSX-Ts, 1 red coupe and the blue one you see above.

There is also a white one which belonged to a buddy of mine, as well as a gray one with a vinyl top which belonged to a friend of his. The gray one was put back on the market about 3 or 4 years ago, and I don't know what's happened to it since; but I do know that the white one is still around.

Just picked up a 1993 Automatic Coupe in Gunmetal

Hi there, if you ever drive your nsx up to KL, Malaysia, PM me. I can arrange for a gathering of nsx owners in KL to welcome you. :smile:

My wife and i vacationed there a few years back...i didn't think about looking up some Nsx owners....maybe next time...btw Singapore has the BEST ice cream sandwiches in the world along with their black pepper crab dish. :biggrin:

Hi there, any NSX owners in Singapore? I will be there this coming weekend from 13-16 October. I will post my local mobile number once im there. Hope to meet you guys and see some NSX's.

Regards,
Tom Verma
1996 NSX Turbo

Back