• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Site subscriptions/membership?

I’m sure it’s time to re-up my Platinum support. Is there a way I can check after the site‘a software update? Or am I missing it? Thanks again for the hard work our site admins are putting in!👍🏽

Xenforo calls them user upgrades and they are active. But, I haven't finished setting up the user groups that give you the extra storage yet. Hope to have this working next week.

@Honcho , Thanks for showing me how to find that! Turns out I am a *recurring* Platinum member and I'm not due until November, at which time it should renew automatically. 👍🏽 Figured that part out after tossing anothr $50 in. At least it's for a good cause.

Just an observation ... I noticed red badges are assigned to 'new members' while 'legendary members' for example are given orange. Intuitively it's throwing me (seems backwards) as I would expect members with "Prime" red badges to be heavily affiliated with the site i.e. trustworthy/knowledgeable/well-known/etc. ... perhaps new members could be given yellow or orange badges for the so-called entry level colors? Just my $0.02

@Honcho , Thanks for showing me how to find that! Turns out I am a *recurring* Platinum member and I'm not due until November, at which time it should renew automatically. 👍🏽 Figured that part out after tossing anothr $50 in. At least it's for a good cause.
It likely won't renew because the old pay portal through VBB is gone. Although, it is interesting that they system told you you are good until November- I wasn't sure if it would do that or not. I was going to post a note on this thread for all members who are on a "recurring" subscription to re-up manually, since the forum has no way of doing it automatically until you set up the new payment profile through Xenforo.

Just an observation ... I noticed red badges are assigned to 'new members' while 'legendary members' for example are given orange. Intuitively it's throwing me (seems backwards) as I would expect members with "Prime" red badges to be heavily affiliated with the site i.e. trustworthy/knowledgeable/well-known/etc. ... perhaps new members could be given yellow or orange badges for the so-called entry level colors? Just my $0.02
You'll get used to it. I chose colors to be visually different from each other. Besides, Imola Orange Pearl is a "Legendary" NSX color... ;)

@Honcho - It appears one cannot upgrade with a one-time contribution (it displays message "403 forbidden"). A recurring contribution was possible. One-timer broken?
T.I.A.

@Honcho - It appears one cannot upgrade with a one-time contribution (it displays message "403 forbidden"). A recurring contribution was possible. One-timer broken?
T.I.A.
Good to know- I'll look into it.

Back