• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson NJ. May 18th

Where?
Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson NJ.

When?
Sunday May 18th, 2008
(Leaving your own state whenever necessary to arrive by 10am)

Who's Welcome?
Any New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland and friends or family

Basically I plan to have another major meet only this one could include many more people than most other meets. We could drive in from most any direction, obviously meeting with our own local states and heading over to all go to Six Flags for some good times and fun. Feel free to invite family as well.

We can even work food and everything into the equation too, but I prefer to bring my own. Anyway, as you can see there is a huge discount with the group. =)

- So far at least 20 are coming ! -

However, I will bring in 24 coke cans(hoping that it is still in affect) or so, and then we can just split the costs with by sharing the price of the tickets, ex. I buy a ticket for $60, another gets in for free and hands me $30. This will cut everyones ticket price in half. There will be a meeting in the parking lot for about 30-40 minutes before we enter. My group will be arriving a little sooner, so we can reserve a part of the lot and guide everyone in. This will be a great time.

Anyone going please contact my buddy @ [email protected] or (914)409-3690

We moved the Date back due to it being mothers day. You guys should come!
I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Not sure if you're putting any of your posts in the appropriate section. What does this have to do with the NE NSX group. Is it an auto show, or just trying to get a discount into 6 Flags. Sorry if I seem ignorant, but I don't understand what it is you're trying to interest us in. Just a FYI, most of the group is heading to Canada for a NSX meeting this weekend and I doubt they'll be back to ride the ferris wheel on time. :confused:

It's a car meet. 3ZC is the one who is making the meet.
and after the day most lilkly a cruise and then somewhere to eat.:smile:

Back