• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Slow drivers window

First my car is a 94, so its not suppose to have any of that window regulator problem right? My car has 70k on it and the driver's side window goes up slow and sometimes a little jerkily (I don't think that's a word). It seems like a lubrication problem to me, anyone encountered this before? Easy fixes?
Thanks
Mike

Originally posted by fredrok:
If that doesn't work, I have a new regulator assembly I will sell you. (new version) I sold the car and it's been sitting on the shelf.....

Doesn't the 94 have the newer regulator already? I thought the whole regulator problem was limited to 91-93?
Thanks
Mike

Quest,

It is, but that doesn't mean that you may not still have a bad regulator. The motor itself can go bad from working so hard to move the window along a compromised track. That's what happened to mine, I just never got around to changing it out before I sold the car. I got the window to roll up and down by replacing the bad guides, but it was very slow still after that.

Just a thought

[This message has been edited by fredrok (edited 17 April 2002).]

Back