• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Slow window repair by Hugo for the NE Region (SIGN-UP)

Hey Lamchop,

There was. 7 then 1 drop. Do you mind squeezing me in too?

Thanks

Once again, the 7/11 date is full for NY. Will send detail once we have this finalize with Hugo.

1) LAMCHOP168 - both doors, prefer 7/11 early am
2) RJD1022 - both doors, prefer 7/11 AM
3) Bengief - both doors, prefer 7/11
4) TonyD - both doors - late morning/early afternoon is ok
5) Gtr888 - both doors, prefer 7/11 early am
6) blacktop99 - both doors, late morning, early afternoon is fine
7) radtekmr

Hey Lamchop,

There was. 7 then 1 drop. Do you mind squeezing me in too?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Frankie,

I would like to see how the job gets done when this take place please. My driver side is slow so I will probably do it myself after seeing how the job gets done.

Thanks,
Simon

Hi Frankie,
I would like to see how the job gets done when this take place please. My driver side is slow so I will probably do it myself after seeing how the job gets done.

Thanks,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Sure, I don't think anyone would mind. I will keep you in the loop and mark you in. One thing I like to ask you is that to help removing the door panels for us as we do the job. I for one don't know how to do it and we can use the help. If Hugo has enough time, maybe he can do yours too since it's just one window. We'll see. Like I said, I will keep you in the loop.

6) blacktop99 - both doors, late morning, early afternoon is fine
7) radtekmr
8) KingKongNSX - spectator and assistant on panel removal. If time allows, will get his one side done too.

Frankie

I'm going to swap to the NJ one on the 12th. It's more convenient for me and frees up much needed time on this list, please remove me from the LI list.

thanks!

I'm going to swap to the NJ one on the 12th. It's more convenient for me and frees up much needed time on this list, please remove me from the LI list.

thanks!

Sure, but just so you know, the NJ one is not even close to finalized since they haven't even spoken to Hugo. This one is finalized and is the first stop for Hugo on this fix tour. Your choice, I know it's more convenient for you in NJ though. I will remove you from here.

6) radtekmr
7) KingKongNSX - spectator and assistant on panel removal. If time allows, will get his one side done too.

- - - Updated - - -

Info PM to everyone, see you then.

6) radtekmr
7) KingKongNSX - spectator and assistant on panel removal. If time allows, will get his one side done too.

Clarification on the pricing from Hugo.

Hi Frankie

yes it seems to have a confusion on pricing

kit is 200$. I couldn't charge 200$ for the install and include the kit for free and vice versa, that won't be fair for all those that bought the kit in the past and it definetly won't pay my roadtrip :)

Prices for a full install is 200$, or 125$ for a partial one that is if you remove the door cards.

in top of that you need the kit, you can buy it ahead of time before the install day, or directly to me on that day.

I have nothing scheduled that day in NY and would be please to hang with you guys, all I need is to be in NJ the next day for another install that is only at 1hour driving distance.

See you soon

hugo

Last edited:
Hey Bailey, you're welcome to come to the NY anytime. We'll be there around 7am and will start taking the doors apart while we wait for the others to arrive. Some are coming from CT so they'll be there around noon. Taking the door card off is not as hard as I thought so I'll give it a try when we get there. Thanks for the auto roll up thread but I'll leave it as is since I don't like to idea of having to click an extra down to make it stop half way. Hopefully we'll see you there. Trying to see if Johnny also want to come out and play. LOL!

I am signed up for the NJ group but I may still come out for this event to watch how its done. If it does not look too involved I may do it myself

- - - Updated - - -

I did not check if this was mentioned here but here is a quick mod by Hugo which can be done really quick while you have your doors apart.

Auto Roll up drivers door window

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/166143-HugaBuga-s-Fast-and-Easy-DIY-auto-up-Window-Mod

Hey Bailey, you're welcome to come to the NY anytime. We'll be there around 7am and will start taking the doors apart while we wait for the others to arrive. Some are coming from CT so they'll be there around noon. Taking the door card off is not as hard as I thought so I'll give it a try when we get there. Thanks for the auto roll up thread but I'll leave it as is since I don't like to idea of having to click an extra down to make it stop half way. Hopefully we'll see you there. Trying to see if Johnny also want to come out and play. LOL!

The Door cards are easy to do but I am wondering if you have to also remove the regulator to get the discount. As far as Johnny coming out there service dept is open 7 days a week so I do not know what day he has off

Confirmed participants. Price is $200 for the kit for both window and $200 installation for both door. If you remove the door car yourself then it's $125. So it's $400 Hugo does everything or $325 if you remove the door cards. The day starts around 7am and it'll go by the order we have listed below. So please gauge your arrival time or you can just come early to help remove door cards and just hangout and chat with the other owners, up to you. See you all there.

6) radtekmr

Not a problem Bob. See if you can do the Sunday NJ meet on the 12th.

Two spots vacant now.

Reconfirming participants. Please let me know if you're not going to make it or if you want the open slot. We will be starting approx. 7am.

Price is $200 for the kit for both window and $200 installation for both door. If you remove the door car yourself then it's $125. So it's $400 Hugo does everything or $325 if you remove the door cards. The day starts around 7am and it'll go by the order we have listed below. So please gauge your arrival time or you can just come early to help remove door cards and just hangout and chat with the other owners, up to you. See you all there.

2) Bengief - both doors, prefer 7/11
3) TonyD - both doors - late morning/early afternoon is ok
4) Gtr888 - both doors, prefer 7/11 early am
5) radtekmr

Last edited:
was late to the party and saw someone drop out...im in merrick was wondering what time in Cedarhurst and if since there was last minute bail out maybe he could squeeze me in..both sides and both panels...If a big deal no worries. since only like 15 min from there if someone else cancels or bails during the day can call me last minute

white 93...
Lawrence
thanks cell is 516-650-5666

Lawrence, you're in at spot #6 .

Place:
Tires on the Rocks
458 Rockaway Turnpike
Cedarhurst, NY 11516

Reconfirming participants. Please let me know if you're not going to make it or if you want the open slot. We will be starting approx. 7am.

Price is $200 for the kit for both window and $200 installation for both door. If you remove the door car yourself then it's $125. So it's $400 Hugo does everything or $325 if you remove the door cards. The day starts around 7am and it'll go by the order we have listed below. So please gauge your arrival time or you can just come early to help remove door cards and just hangout and chat with the other owners, up to you. See you all there.

5) radtekmr
6) docnsx01 - both doors

was late to the party and saw someone drop out...im in merrick was wondering what time in Cedarhurst and if since there was last minute bail out maybe he could squeeze me in..both sides and both panels...If a big deal no worries. since only like 15 min from there if someone else cancels or bails during the day can call me last minute

white 93...
Lawrence
thanks cell is 516-650-5666

Another spot open, let me know if you need a spot.

Lawrence, please adjust your time to get there since spots are freeing up and your spot moved up.

Place:
Tires on the Rocks
458 Rockaway Turnpike
Cedarhurst, NY 11516

5) docnsx01 - both doors

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll reach out to you towards the end of the week Lamb

Frankie/Tony/Raj,

Nice meeting you guys. Sorry I cut out a little early.

And thanks to Hugo for making this happen and fixing our windows!

I hear that they are prepping a pretty big spread of food.
Sorry I fell short in that department.
Who wants to do a lunch run to charles house. ?

It was great seeing all of you. Sorry had to cut a little early.

frankie

Back