• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal smog questions-

Hey SouthWest people, this question is specific to California smog, but if anyone has insight I'd love to take it. I just got my '92 smogged, and it failed visual. I had the cats replaced about 3 years when I purchased the vehicle, and the smog tech told me that the CA laws were updated recently and that although my cats are good and the vehicle passed the emissions portion, it failed visual. He said my cats on my '92 were for a '00. He gave me a chart print out that doesn't make sense to me, but at the top it says "Appendix D-182-57" and just below that it says Walker Manufacturing Company 82600. Any chance someone can help me understand what I need next?

You could just bring it to another place that isn't as strict with visual. Never have they checked my cats.

Try the smog spot, Patrick hunyh. There's a thread in the socal section

You could just bring it to another place that isn't as strict with visual. Never have they checked my cats.

Try the smog spot, Patrick hunyh. There's a thread in the socal section

Thank you for the heads up, I greatly appreciate it! I will give him a shot next week and see what could be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back