• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

*Sold* 1991 Berlina Black w/Black interior 81,599 Miles for $69K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent buyer wasted my time, wanted me to reduce price last minute after stalling pick up, coming to see vehicle, and agreed price. Please respect my time.

Clean and Clear Title in Hand
VIN# JH4NA1152MT002192 (Not in Snap Ring Range)
Email any questions to"[email protected]"
Text me @ 651-528-0181

I have a 91 NSX Berlina Black for sale with a clean and clear title. The NSX is very very well sorted for an NSX enthusiast without all the aftermarket parts detracting the NSX from its original look. It is my interpretation of the perfect NSX for an owner that wants to feel connected to a vehicle and enjoy sublime driving experiences if you have the time for it. Its definitely not your fastest, brute force, loudest, and flashiest car but it is the most enjoyable backroads car along with ownership experience unlike any other. Everything works on the vehicle, no dash lights on, and everything is sorted for pure enjoyment.

I've owned the vehicle for a little over a year now. Whoever purchases the vehicle will be the 4th owner. The prior owner had it for 10+ years, the vehicle is always been kept in a heated garage and covered with authentic nsx car cover (in excellent condition).

RECENT MAINTENANCE:
completed on the vehicle @ 76,559 Miles in June 2020

1. Timing Belt
2. Water Pump
3. Valve Cover Gaskets
4. Harmonic Balancer
5. Valve Assembly
6. 02 Sensor
7. Front and rear solenoids were replaced along with solenoid gaskets
8. Spool valve gaskets for both cylinder heads were
9. Rear passenger cv axle replaced (boot torn and I just decided to replace the entire axel)

RECENT UPGRADES:
1. KW V3 Coilovers
2. Authentic JDM-only BBS RGR II Wheels (missing a rear center cap)
3. NSX-R lower and upper chassis bar
4. Windows tinted with high UV rejection tint
5. Type S steering wheel with (difficult to source), "A" horn button, NSX-R hub, Wireless cruise control (green/red buttons in the pictures)
6. Type S shifter (lower threads to allow for shorter throws)
7. Type S shift knob

The NSX did have a minor incident back in 1991 with the first owner, 3 months into ownership, he spun out on the road and had a minor scrape on the passenger front fender. It was fixed and repainted. The fender was not removed being the bolts to the fenders are still original. Carfax will show this

ADDITIONAL UPGRADES FROM PRIOR OWNER:
1. Aftermarket exhaust, I can't recall the name.

There are some typical minor rock chips on the front bumper and a small area of color fading on the driver B pillars as is typical of NSX's. The vehicle drives great, has no oil leaks, the engine runs smooth, pulls strong.

OTHER SPARE PARTS AND RECEIPTS:

1. Fat 5 OEM wheels, one center cap have broken tabs
2. Binder full or reciepts and services
3. 2 sets of keys (Monel Key and spare key)
4. Car Cover
5. OEM Steering Wheels
6. OEM Suspensions, still in great shape and ride excellent
7. Center caps for BBS wheels except for one missing rear center cap
8. Many other small parts here and there.

Attachments

• tempImageKU5jBO.png
    tempImageKU5jBO.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 324
  • tempImageTW6WrG.png
    tempImageTW6WrG.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 318
  • IMG_8322-preview copy copy.jpeg
    IMG_8322-preview copy copy.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_8321-preview copy.jpeg
    IMG_8321-preview copy.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 282
  • tempImage3psGIQ.png
    tempImage3psGIQ.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 275
  • tempImageNo1Ddn.png
    tempImageNo1Ddn.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 287
  • tempImagexA3ct8.png
    tempImagexA3ct8.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 296
  • tempImageCQ6xOt.png
    tempImageCQ6xOt.png
    963.8 KB · Views: 280
  • tempImagedTjiO7.png
    tempImagedTjiO7.png
    1 MB · Views: 271
  • tempImagef9x7K3.png
    tempImagef9x7K3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Bump. Price drop.

Bump Price Drop

Recent buyer wasted my time, wanted me to reduce price last minute after stalling pick up, coming to see vehicle, and agreed price. Please respect my time.

Clean and Clear Title in Hand
VIN# JH4NA1152MT002192 (Not in Snap Ring Range)
Email any questions to"[email protected]"
Text me @ 651-528-0181

I have a 91 NSX Berlina Black for sale with a clean and clear title. The NSX is very very well sorted for an NSX enthusiast without all the aftermarket parts detracting the NSX from its original look. It is my interpretation of the perfect NSX for an owner that wants to feel connected to a vehicle and enjoy sublime driving experiences if you have the time for it. Its definitely not your fastest, brute force, loudest, and flashiest car but it is the most enjoyable backroads car along with ownership experience unlike any other. Everything works on the vehicle, no dash lights on, and everything is sorted for pure enjoyment.

I've owned the vehicle for a little over a year now. Whoever purchases the vehicle will be the 4th owner. The prior owner had it for 10+ years, the vehicle is always been kept in a heated garage and covered with authentic nsx car cover (in excellent condition).

RECENT MAINTENANCE:
completed on the vehicle @ 76,559 Miles in June 2020

1. Timing Belt
2. Water Pump
3. Valve Cover Gaskets
4. Harmonic Balancer
5. Valve Assembly
6. 02 Sensor
7. Front and rear solenoids were replaced along with solenoid gaskets
8. Spool valve gaskets for both cylinder heads were
9. Rear passenger cv axle replaced (boot torn and I just decided to replace the entire axel)

RECENT UPGRADES:
1. KW V3 Coilovers
2. Authentic JDM-only BBS RGR II Wheels (missing a rear center cap)
3. NSX-R lower and upper chassis bar
4. Windows tinted with high UV rejection tint
5. Type S steering wheel with (difficult to source), "A" horn button, NSX-R hub, Wireless cruise control (green/red buttons in the pictures)
6. Type S shifter (lower threads to allow for shorter throws)
7. Type S shift knob

The NSX did have a minor incident back in 1991 with the first owner, 3 months into ownership, he spun out on the road and had a minor scrape on the passenger front fender. It was fixed and repainted. The fender was not removed being the bolts to the fenders are still original. Carfax will show this

ADDITIONAL UPGRADES FROM PRIOR OWNER:
1. Aftermarket exhaust, I can't recall the name.

There are some typical minor rock chips on the front bumper and a small area of color fading on the driver B pillars as is typical of NSX's. The vehicle drives great, has no oil leaks, the engine runs smooth, pulls strong.

OTHER SPARE PARTS AND RECEIPTS:

1. Fat 5 OEM wheels, one center cap have broken tabs
2. Binder full or reciepts and services
3. 2 sets of keys (Monel Key and spare key)
4. Car Cover
5. OEM Steering Wheels
6. OEM Suspensions, still in great shape and ride excellent
7. Center caps for BBS wheels except for one missing rear center cap
8. Many other small parts here and there.
Would recommend more pix - especially of engine bay. The price is very fair and considering you have had it here for a while, not sure why it isn't marked as sold. Others may have mentioned, but if it's not moving here, BaT is the best place and doesn't charge sellers (only for services like taking pix - which in my opinion are worth it). GLWS. I have a91 Berlina myself and yours looks very nice and has all the services done ready for the next owner to just drive it!

Vehicle is sold. Thanks Prime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back