• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOLD 1991 NSX Red/Black 5-Speed 93,465km (58,076 miles) JH4NA1153MT800247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:1991
Type:NSX coupe
Transmission:5-Speed
Exterior color:Red
Interior color:Black
Odometer:93,465KM (58,076 Miles)
VIN:JH4NA1153MT800247
Price:85,000

Car History
Title History:Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:No

Maintenance Information
Car comes with detailed service records, below are some of the major services performed. Note: Car falls outside of snap ring failure range.
06/28/2017
-Timing Belt
-Timing Belt Tensioner Pulley
-Water Pump
-Alternator and AC Belt
-Valve Cover Gasket
-4 Wheel Computerized Alignment
-Spark Plugs

Under my ownership
- PPI conducted
-All fluids changed
-Complete 3 stage paint correction
-XPEL PPF applied on all panels besides rear quarter panels and rear bumper
-System X Ceramic coating applied on entire vehicle
-Tints

Details
Originally a Canadian spec car but was registered in New Hampshire and now registered under my ownership in Illinois. Car is exceptionally clean as I have a Detail Shop and am very meticulous when it comes to all of my cars. Only been 1 year since I bought the car and never planned on selling it, especially this early, but I have a new baby on the way so some personal toys have to go. Car is completely stock and Carfax is clean with no accidents. Only thing that need to be replaced is the trunk hydraulics, I will replace those for the new owner if requested. Otherwise, I can purchase them and send them with the car to the new owner.

Like previously mentioned, car is very clean and pretty much stock. It comes with all the tools and the spare tire. Couple imperfections on the car are a few minor rock chips on the front bumper, not very noticeable, a scratch on the quarter panel which was filled in with paint touch up and some clear code cracking on the the front wheels (hard to notice unless you stare at the wheels. I have many pictures of the car which I can email any interested buyers along with pictures of the service records as well, but attached are some pictures that met the requirements to be uploaded. The rest of the pictures wont upload due to being too big in size.DSC08271.jpgDSC08224.jpgDSC08167.jpgDSC08130.jpgDSC08121.jpg1991_acura_nsx_1991_acura_nsx_6d501ebb-39cd-47b6-bc59-31e5c46bbf31-qUt4p1-07993-07994-scaled.jpgDSC08220.jpgDSC08229.jpgDSC08252.jpgDSC08250.jpg

I would rate the car as follows.
Exterior - 8/10
Interior - 8/10
Drivability - 10/10

Any photos of the undercarriage and closer to the frunk and engine compartments?
Hello Squeege,

I sure do have more pictures, I just cant upload them here on NSX Prime due to the size. Can you share your email so I can send them to you?

I don't mean to piggyback off this ad but since this car was sold, I have a 1992
5 speed formula red with black interior that I am considering putting up for sale. Current mileage is 56,200.

Car is in mint condition and located in Vermont.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Maybe. I too had a car with that combination back in the day. Am thinking of rejoining the fold.

Pretty sure it is not ok to cross threads like this. I would reco you create your own listing before the moderators come down on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back