• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

*** SOLD *** 2001-2003 NSX Center AC Vent $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
2002-2003 NSX Center AC Vent

Pretty sure it will fit add’l years, but I’m going with what the site below shows in terms of known fitment
Perfect condition with original box and plastic bag.
$150pick up in NorCal or $185 shipped with good packaging, etc. to US locations.

Around $435 new discounted from these guys:

Link to pix: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pTzhyZ8g9vBCfzsN6

Last edited:
this will fit all years but the finish will match those from a 2002-2005 interior. GLWS, great deal on price!

As stated, part is the same fit across all years, but different finish depending on year. I have the early years NA1 finish if anyone is interested.

*** Bump** Price reduced to $150 picked up or $185 shipped to US. This is new in the box .
Actually for this Part#, the fitment says 2002-2003 in catalog only so finish should match for those years and I'll refund if you buy and it doesn't. Agreed I've heard fitment is the same for all years, but I don't want to mislead anyone with an earlier year about buying and getting the wrong color.

*** Bump** Price reduced to $150 picked up or $185 shipped to US. This is new in the box .
Actually for this Part#, the fitment says 2002-2003 in catalog only so finish should match for those years and I'll refund if you buy and it doesn't. Agreed I've heard fitment is the same for all years, but I don't want to mislead anyone with an earlier year about buying and getting the wrong color.
I'll take it. How do I reach you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back