• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(SOLD) FS: Various OEM/Aftermarket parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBX

Contributing Member
UPDATE: All parts sold

I am listing various parts I have collected over the years for my ‘92 NSX. I have converted the exterior to a full ‘02 spec so many of the parts are no longer needed and are still brand new. Domestic shipping is included in all asking prices. If there are any questions I can be reached via PM.

SOLD OEM front lip (p/n: 71110-SL0-003) with brand new mounting hardware. Brand new in original packaging. I originally paid $190 for the spoiler itself plus another $92 for the hardware. I am asking $150 shipped for both the lip and hardware.

SOLD Factory turn signals: will fit all 1991-2001 models. Brand new and never installed. Purchased from Delray Acura a few years back. Currently they sell for $200 each at the dealer. The best deal I’ve run across at present is $250 per set from MITA. I am asking $200 for both and this includes shipping.

SOLD Science of speed aftermarket engine hatch struts: Like the other items they’re brand new. I ended up using oem parts. The struts are polished though and look great. Currently they list for $125 on SOS plus shipping. I am asking $100 shipped.

SOLD Pride ‘02+ carbon fiber style sub spoiler. Will fit all 1991-2005 NSX’s. Purchased and never installed as i ended up using an OEM piece painted to match the car. It currently lists for $475 and is out of stock at Pride. I am asking $275 shipped domestically.

SOLD JDM Honda Rear Center Garnish: Again brand new and has never been installed. I originally purchased via eBay for $220 plus shipping. I am asking $150 shipped in original packaging.

Last edited:
I'll take the engine hatch struts. Sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back