• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOLD i-lift system

For sale is a four corner i-lift system that I removed to go back to OEM. Created by a fellow NSX owner, this air suspension system is second to none and very sought after. All hardware necessary for an easy installation. I had my OEM top hats installed, therefore you can just use your own. My system was installed in the front spare tire compartment. Very clean and was able to see it through my Type-R hood opening. Asking 3900$. OBO.

Last edited:
Hello. Yes, it fits any non electronic dampening system. Basically, it wont fit on the NC1 NSX but will with almost every coilovers made for the na2-na2. Here is the landing page. Obviously it is discontinued since an OEM automotive company bought the company with all the IP and rights. Which coilovers are you running now?

Also, the instructions that detail the system and its compatibility. It's extremely easy to install. I took picture and video when removing everything to help the new owner.

Thank you in advance and let me know if you have any other questions,

Andreas

Thanks. I know about them (and they wont sell to us anymore), I plan to run Ohlins DFV, and from what I recall for these cups you need to order them for a specific shaft diameter. I think OEM and KWV3 would have the same diameter, but for the Ohlins I do not know (yet).

Back