• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some pics of me at NOPI...

Good stuff.. all these pics weren't even taken by me... just found by myself and some friends browsing the net.

good stuff..

8071b40b.jpg

8071NOPIVA041-med.jpg

8071NOPIVA042-med.jpg

8071231.jpg

8071270.jpg

8071DSC01505-med.JPG

8071DSC01504-med.JPG

good stuff.. :biggrin:

x

Does that crappy lookin Integra have a BBQ Grill in the engine bay? It looks like you fit in nicely with the Nopi crowd with that ricer wing :tongue:

ak said:
Does that crappy lookin Integra have a BBQ Grill in the engine bay? It looks like you fit in nicely with the Nopi crowd with that ricer wing :tongue:

That guy only brings his car to Nopi to compete in the burnout contests. Everytime I have seen it there it has won. :rolleyes:

This wasn't the Nopi at Buds Creek MD was it? I was there two weeks ago and saw two silver NSX-Ts and one really wild yellow NSX. (I really need to invest in a digital camera).

loNfastNSX said:
Whats up with the girl wearing short shorts, tank top, and a SWEATER!!! :eek: :confused:

yeah.. it was cold as crap that day.. the wind was hillaciously brutal.. how she walked around in that outfit beats the heck out of me.

x

Stunner said:
That guy only brings his car to Nopi to compete in the burnout contests. Everytime I have seen it there it has won.

yeah.. he was there for the burnout contest.. and yeah.. he won..
:rolleyes:
x

saint2709 said:
Wow i would NEVER let that girl touch my car and use up memmory on my camera.

I think that you mean "mammary", not memory!!! :eek:

what did your NSX run?

<a href="http://ndra.nopi.com/eqraces/dsp_qorder.cfm?vshowid=45&vclassid=2B-Power%20Street/Comp%206">Results</a>

If anyone knows anything about my car, 91, it's practically stock.. it just has unifilter and cantrell scoop...

x

very impressive... :biggrin:

Back