• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some sad news...

I was at work yesterday when I found out some very sad news...

Ram, "goa360" on this forum - unfortunately, passed away early Saturday morning. I am still reeling from the news, as I've known Ram for the past 7 years and was just recently with him along with a few others in Potomac, MD. to begin a front end conversion project for another good friend of ours - Harry (eyedoc).

Ram was in Tennessee this past weekend with his R1, just enjoying life like always when he crashed on the bike, breaking his leg. He was being air lifted to a local emergency room when he suffered a heart attack on board and passed away...that's all the information I have at this point...

Ram was introduced to me through members on this forum (Chris NSX (Chris), nsxwolf (Marc) and I1O101I (Bryan) during NSX STOCK in New Jersey back in 2009 and we have been great friends ever since then. He was always very kind, generous and gave me tons of good advice about a lot of different things. It's with a heavy heart that I write this, he left behind a loving family, a wife and young son. He will be sorely missed yet always remembered for the great person he was to everyone. Please keep him in your thoughts and take care, everyone...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• RAM1.jpg
    RAM1.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 519
  • RAM2.jpg
    RAM2.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 386
  • RAM3.jpg
    RAM3.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 381
I also heard. Terrible loss, Ram was a solid guy who always had a smile and time to talk. One of those genuine people who really cared about people. My heart goes out to his family.

Ram was recently at our SuperNova event with the new 2017 NSX.

Such terrible news, thoughts and prayers to the family.

our prayers and condolence to his family and friends.

R.I.P

was lucky enough to meet and chat with him a few times. please let us know if there is anything we can do for the family.

Condolences to Ram's family ='( at the very least we know Ram was out there doing what he enjoyed, right up to the end.

Back