• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some video sound from a normal Italy Highway driving

That is a fine road you got there. I never noticed how low the oil PSI drops in Vtec mode. I should watch my oil gauge when doing that.

I like the respect you and most Europeans, give to traffic, ie. never passing on the right, but tell me that's not you filming while you drive! :eek:

I like the respect you and most Europeans, give to traffic, ie. never passing on the right, but tell me that's not you filming while you drive! :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

Was filmed with a litlle phone camera so its not so hard drive with one hand :wink: its was not at high realy speed was an try only for the sound

Andrea

For someone who has not driven their NSX all winter... that was a nice refresher. Thanks!

For someone who has not driven their NSX all winter... that was a nice refresher. Thanks!

Thats my case :biggrin: here winter its very long and with mods snow and something else was one o the first ride

Andrea

ayway in juin i will be in Nurburgring with england nsx club friends and i will try to make a good camera car

Hi Andrea,

It's cool to hear from you after so long time !!! :smile:

This video remember me our trip to Monza :biggrin:

Best regards,

David

Back