• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Something everyone needs. Radiator shield, rock and debris protection. Closeout price

Payment Methods Accepted : Paypal, payments(at)cantrellconcepts.com, replace (at) with @.

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 1week after received all payment.

Product Pricing :$40.00

Shipping Costs :$15 US $28 CND

This is something every car should have. Protect the NSXs expensive radiator from damage by road debris. Same product sold for years through other vendors, now available at manufacturer direct pricing.

The radiator shield easily installs in front of the factory radiator in less than 5 minutes. A special sourced mesh with the highest open surface area available is used to allow protection with out noticeably affecting cooling efficiency of the radiator. This special mesh allows more than twice the open surface area of a competitor's product (comparison in the photo below).

Fully made in the USA.
Shield is CNC cut for a precise and perfect outline and powder coated black. A compression trim ring is placed round the perimeter of the shield. Once installed, this trim ring locks the shield into place and presents a clean finished appearance.

Shield.png

shieldcompare.png

Last edited:
do you have any pictures installed on a car? in for one as well.

Paypal payment sent.:smile:

I have the Dali version radiator and condensor shields here is a pic looks the same as Cantrell's. You need to pull the top 4-12mm bolts that hold the radiator and hood stay in place. When you get them off the radiator shield slides in front of your radiator. I must say it works great I just pull it for track days for best cooling and give it good cleaning before I toss it back on.

Aren't the AC condenser and radiator sandwiched together? Why would you need two separate pieces? Are the AC condensers in the smaller side opennings? Are all years the same? Would this be necessary on an 02+ as well? Anyone know?

Last edited:
Aren't the AC condenser and radiator sandwiched together? Why would you need two separate pieces? Are the AC condensers in the smaller side opennings? Are all years the same? Would this be necessary on an 02+ as well? Anyone know?

Condensers are in the smaller side openings for all years.

What would be really cool would be a radiator grill that attaches to the front bumper holes where air passes to the radiator. This would hide the horn and other stuff that really isn't very attractive for the front end of an exotic.

There are shields made for C6 Corvettes that look awesome and serve a useful purpose.

Here is a link to the Corvette grills.

http://www.corvettemods.com/C6-Corvette-Stainless-Front-Grille-Mesh_p_5159.html

Would you ever consider making one for the NSX??? Probably a big seller!

Back